Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 18 - Becoming a Knight with a Prince's Face

bunny's senior: yeah i'm still a novice driver that's why you're my first passenger
bunny: DAFAQ LET ME OUT
me: ajdfklafjasdf

MAN I LOVE THIS🥰🥰 THANK YOUUUU FOR SPOILING US WITH THESE GREAT CHAPTERS loves💖✨

Wait so does that means the girl gang with blonde isn't targeting bunny for always hanging out with won BUT they misunderstood won bcs of the rumors??? So the girls won't do anything shitty to bunny then, right? Also the brown haired guy turned out to be a smoker what a bummer 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Ya'll boys talk generally really goes that way it's funny how they kinda nailed it here lol

Thanks for the chapter!

@Ctaishy the girl gang, they are in Bunny's department and the blonde is cool with Bunny so I dont think they wanna bully her but rather they dont want Bunny to date again or dont want any other guy to seduce Bunny😂. Yaknow after all Bunny did for her ex-boyfriend.

Wow, ari and group turned out all right? Impressed by the writing! I legitimately thought it was going to be a bullying arc

omg I can't stand any of the guys lol, the only one for me is the strong boy.

uuf thank godness that they didn't want to bully bunny. And... I think that the blondie hot guy from bunny's department (idk his name) it's no so very nice like he apparent it

Ty for the chapter ! Won is definitely the ML hahaha, she's the closest to him and he's the only one with whom she's comfortable!

reading this chapter i really feel like bunny being “alone” in her department is self inflicted. she was so upset when her unnies left to different departments saying that she’s be all by herself, but it seems that all the girls from her department really like her and want to protect her/be close with her. i feel like she’s just not making the effort to include herself and be part of the group, and the girls don’t want to push her. same with the department’s upperclassmen that we saw earlier. it seems like everyone besides the second year guys are friendly towards her.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Won~
Also, industrial engineering guy minus a bunch of points. Talking smack about a guy he doesn't know just cause he's jealous.... And I don't love the smoking so.....
Though, to be fair, the way that guy was talking about Won really didn't sound good, so I should probably cut him some slack but.... I'll wait for him to meet Won, realize he's a great guy, and redeem himself before I change my mind XD
Lol, I'm really starting to develop a bias for Won!!!!

Thank you so much for these frequet updates~ Won protect your cute underclassman!! 😍

And ew, Yeol turned out to have a trash personality and smokes 🤬 Jealously ain't a good look for you, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread