Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 19 - I can't even have a one-sided crush.

FIRST!!! THIS IS SO CUTE -////- <3 I feel like she's going to end up with Jerry in the end 😂

Dex-chan lover
ah that scene with jerry explains a lot about her now, hopefully she finds a nice medium between jerry and herself from her 1st year

We haven't seen or read a lot about Jerry right? I feel like I'm missing an important piece of information here...I always thought Jerry was a girl lol

Yes, Won! Don't let anyone take her. I like Bunny with you the most!!! ^^
Thank you for the translation~ ^^

Hmmm I kinda feel bad for Jerry, he seems to be suffering from his one sided love towards Bunny (let alone the fact that she brings him flowers and letters from other girls that likes him, which express that she totally doesn't see him that way).
Also, Jerry has blond hair, same as the one that is in her major. And if I remember well, the bling guy in her class met saw her before when he was with his guy friends and one of them said "she is Jerry's friend" or "She knows Jerry" or something like that. That's how he started to get interested in her. I started feeling off about him since few chapters ago. I also don't like pink hair guy. Doesn't seem sincere at all.

BE CAREFUL BUNNYYYYY

almost 20 chapters in and i can't seem to understand bunny as a character. in this chapter she's made out to seem naive and a bit altruistic, while in others she seems savvy and conscious of social cues/convention. i feel like with every chapter we learn more about whichever love interest is being spotlighted rather than her despite her being the main character? i hope we can get a more solid idea of who she is in the next few chapters. thank you for the translation!!

@snappleTi she can be all those things.

A real person may be able to read social clues but at the same time may have certain rules or conditions they set themselves to protect them from getting hurt that overrides everything. Just like how you can be people smart, but doesn’t make you a master at relationships. A person logic is never a straight line.

Double-page supporter
Um what? She dated the guy for like a year coz she felt indebted to his feelings towards her? Wow and here I thought she's all mature and learned a lot from her previous relationship. I think this is why I can't find her character all that likeable. She walks on eggshells about her own feelings and doesn't know what exactly it is she wants? Just naive

Dex-chan lover
I will be so sad if Won isn’t the ml because it’s already 19 chapters of him being the best boy 😭

@Sicatuyet more than trying to figure out her logic/thought process, i'm more trying to understand what her personality is (if that makes sense?), though i can see how i wasn't expressing myself well in my first comment. it feels like how she reacts to a situation depends not on what kind of character she is, but what would do the best job at triggering the next event in an otome game. like her talking about feeling the need to "repay" other people for the feelings she's received and passionately giving a speech on it feels forced when she hasn't shown too much evidence of having this ideology since the first chapter and feels like something the author wrote in solely to give won a reason to worry over her. i like having diverse/nuanced character's that aren't just one thing, but when you make them act like a different person in every situation their character gets muddled and unreadable. this is just my opinion and interpretation, though, and i'm not trying to hate on the story just in case anyone thinks i am!

Users who are viewing this thread