Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 20 - The man who likes me, the man who I like, and the man beside me.

Okay, I don't like the pink hair guy. He is way too much (and he obviously knows how to treat and talk to a girl which shows he is a PLAYER)
but gosh Bunnyyyy, don't fall in love with blond hair guy (Hyun, I believe ?). We don't know him much, don't get taken by his looks. Plus you have a gorgeous and respectful man next to you (even if it's not a romantic relationship, he is still there for her).

My heart actually swings between the sporty guy (he was so cute and sweet ... my heart couldn't handle his pureness) and Jerry. We didn't see much from him, but he seems to be suffering from a one sided love (towards Bunny maybe ?) so I am rooting for him 🤗

All the signs are strongly signalling towards Won, I hope they’re not trying to trick us because I’m routing for him :( (remember when they said if you think you know the ml, think again)

Wow I love won, but the longer this goes on the more I wish he and bunny will just become good friends.

@Faylinn Yes!! The pink-haired guy just doesn't feel sincere when he does all this. All he can seem to tell her is that she's pretty, and he treats her a bit too delicately-- as if she's not a real person. I mean, usually that's meant to be sweet, as if the guy thinks that highly of her, but combined with the way he's trying to push her into giving him her number, or spending time with him and talking to him, and doesn't crinkle his eyes when he smiles, a huge sign of honesty (when Bunny imagines Yeol doing the same things, his eyes are crinkling, so it's not the art style), didn't bother remembering her name before... it's just really suspicious.

Plus, this is barely their second meeting. He's too relaxed for the amount he says he likes her. He says he's surrounded by women a lot, so surely he realizes with his experience that he could scare her off by being pushy? Smiles don't brush over everything. Alternatively, him being surrounded by "pretty women" a lot sounds like a veiled allusion to playerhood.

Sigh. I was suspicious of him from the start, anyway-- they introduce him in the context of her being targeted by scammers! XD That doesn't mean anything in real life, but it sure does in a story.

I really don't care for how shallow she is. "I judge guys based on their looks." I understand looks draw people in, but if you go only by looks you're only going to be in for some hurt. Looks aren't going to tell you if someone's a good person or not. I believe stalin was pretty attractive when he was younger and he was a fascist dictator that starved his people.

Group Leader
yea i dont trust that pink hair guy that overly compliments...

ok but what bunny said makes sense tho esp in webtoons HAHAHAHHAHA

i really root for won but their friendship is too good

I like how Bunny straightforwardly said Won’s actions can cause misunderstand then lead to having feelings. Most girls (like me lol) tend to bottle up those thoughts and let men do questionable things then leave us hanging. It’s good that she’s making it clear. And though some might think she’s shallow for liking guys based on looks, at least she’s honest about that to Won.
Though I like Won, I like their friendship more. It’s rare to have guy friends like that 🥺

OMG, I hope I find a guy like Won who would go out of their way just to make sure that I'm okay. I want to be pampered as well. T~T I loved this chapter! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread