Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 23 - What do I do, Unnie?

"you've already lost to him" YES THATS IT. DONT FALL FOR THE SUS DUDE

Also rang makes so much sense!! The one thing she absolutely wants to avoid is being a CC.

She doesn't even like him, she always says he's creepy and annoying. Bunny, you stupid.

OOF didn't see that coming but I should've saw it coming with her complex about dating those who confess first/clear feelings

WHAT THE FUCK BUNNY DHSHSHEHE i usually dont comment unless it's the last chapter bc i wanna read the next chapter ASAP but dang... if ur gonna pick Rang, just pick no one !!!! sis dfq ;-;

Hahahahaha WTF Bunny XDDDDDDDDDDDD You're taking the worst omg, anyway, I guess she's going to erase one by one, since Hyun said it was ok for him to wait for her three years maybe he'll be the last winner lmao. Maybe with his pictures of kitties will conquer her, who knows.

Yeol can get lost and so is Rang but she's more attached to these two which it sucks; Kyung needs to step up his game, I don't like his attitude and his presence is basically non-existent but I feel I have to give him a 2nd chance; Won is the only one who can say that many times, lol. I need to see Jerry and know what type of relationship he has with Bunny!!! Lmao, Won is enjoying Bunny's situation, anyway, he's a step closer, he already met Bunny's friends. owo

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy I've been deceived. Like, it's just a very funny sudden twist. I personally like Hyun, but I think that Won is the best match.

I do ship her with Won (if I really have to ship her with someone) but seeing everyone disliking Rang when he's my personal favorite *awkward*

Users who are viewing this thread