Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 29 - Definitely Not a Fresh Guy

The scene yeol hit the boy continues from ch 18. YEOL seemed a bit of a bad guy, but he isn't. It's a twist. I think FOX will do everything for BUNNY.

Aggregator gang
He'll roll over for her.... Oh my goodness Yeol. You are too cute! And he's trying not to swear for her!? He's trying to fix the bad parts of his personality already.... The best sorts of relationships are those that make you a better person, so you fully have my vote!!
Though, if anything changes in the Won department.... I might be easily sidetracked XD
But please.... Rang has got to GO. He's cringey and Bunny doesn't even like him T-T
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Thanks for the chap~

She really hit him with the “Yeah” and nothing else

It was not very effective...

I like Nami tbh? She feels like an overprotective unnie

I do not like Yeol; he gives me “I’m three steps ahead” vibes and it’s super off. Yeah his intentions are cute but he is not the right fit for bunny I swear. Won is also quirky in his own way and suspicious but he’s the only one I genuinely like out of the guys. He understands her so well but anyways, I root for Won

Bunny really have a good relationship with her classmate. It's really hard to find that kind of relationship.

And yeol is a type of person who will change for the better when in love.

Dex-chan lover
yeol seems to love the idea of being in love with bunny

i do like him and he's pretty adorable but i am not 100% sold

All the negative things about Yeol are told, but what we see is completely different. I'm not sure if the author is trolling or it's bad writing. We need more interactions from him outside of his interest in Bunny. The editor needs to remind him that show not tell is always the key.

@annamorgause I know right? Until this point she seemed like the sensible, level-headed kind but now she comes across as overly uptight (and generally angry about everything) in hindsight. I seriously don't get why Yeol seems to be rubbing her the wrong way, even less why everyone seems to find him overbearing, if that makes any sense...

Won is super-decent and all but he's just too much of a dad, I'm rooting for Hyun all the way lol

Users who are viewing this thread