Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 33 - Fox and Wolf

GET RID OF RANG PLZ!!!

BUNNY still likes YEOL.
She's sorry for him, so trying to hide her feelings :-(

LMAO THEY'RE BOTH WITH OTHER PEOPLE BUT BUNNY IS MORE THAN EXCUSABLE GO BEAT UP THAT PUNK WHO GOT A NOSE JOBBB

Oooommmggggg... me cayó super mal después de hacer tal comentario solo para aprovecharse de Bunny peeroooo que geniaaaaal que lo vieron y que se descubrió su teatrito. Muchas gracias por la traducción ^3^

I was reaaaally disappointed in how quick and easy Bunny was manipulated and that seriously annoyed me. Coz girl! If someone forces a kiss on you it's not your effing responsibility to please him even beyond that! Hold him accountable! ....but then I was immensely pleased by him at least being caught red handed in this chapter! Now I(/we?) don't have to suffer her false guilt until the next chapter's being released...

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry Bunny, but that manipulative trash-bucket is not for you!!!!! I hope seeing his true self doesn't make you feel bad. Honestly, I want you to go over and punch him in his lying, stupid face!!!!!
Don't let Yeol beat him up for you. Do it yourself!!!! That sort of butthole deserves to be beaten in public by a girl in front of another girl. It needs to be put on the internet and go viral!!!!!!!!!
And then you need to find happiness with Yeol!!! I don't think he'll mind accepting you even after this lol.
And then, and then, you will eventually break up because you and Yeol are too different, though you'll break up amiably and both become better people because of it.... and then, and then, and then you'll get together with Won and get married and have a nice family and live happily ever after!!!!!
The end.
Thanks for the chapter!!! XD

Ahh that manipulative piece of sh—!!!

I feel a whole new level of 😍 for Yeol. I have RBF too and it you really do feel somewhat of a complex when you perceive that people are avoiding you. He really does like Bunny a lot and has been considerate towards her throughout the stories plus their personalities match well. I really like them together. If he doesn’t get Bunny I hope he finds a great girl who he’ll be able to like even more than her!

Plus Yeol cussed on this jerk for us. Plus 10 points! But then again Won has sharp instincts that knew this fake nosed playboy was suspicious from the start. However Won is Bunny’s volunteer mom so he thinks all guys are suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
bunny called herself trash but we all know which garbage to set on fire for cleanup day 🔥🤬 tear that rang guy apart!!!!!!

4-4a7c7698531b84e7f4d8680848c715bd9e96d79fff88162214230fec33b7660c.png
...that's her DAD!?

Also (much as anyone would hate to admit it) Rang is a true pro at his game, even in the last chapter you could see just how neatly he put Bunny in a spot, boy knew exactly what buttons to push

Users who are viewing this thread