Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 33 - Fox and Wolf

I love Yeol, I was into the hot quiet guy with a great body, but how could you not love this guy. He's super into her with reasons but never blames her and was worried about her.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt since it'll be stereotypical, oh well I was rooting for someone else anyway

I dont really get the reason Bunny is forcing herself to have a relationship with Rang just because he said all that and they kissed? Honestly that would help my decision in cutting him off. She even said hes not a kind person! hopefully in the next chapter she'll drop his ass

Honestly getting tired of Bunny's line of reasoning. She was really about to drop Yeol to go out with Rang because they kissed even though she genuinely likes Yeol the most.

Hahaha wtf what a load on this guy, hope she ends it with him for good

haha, i'm glad they saw it. also, i want her to be with won 🥺 thanks for the chapter!

I knew it.. the way Rang been generalizing women as if he's opinion always matter to women got me suspicious of his character.. I knew it he's that kind of bastard

THANK GOOOOOOD I HATED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING but now I have an actual reason so I feel less ridiculous

Oh, come on!
Wolf is a loyal animal to his mate!
It's such a disgrace to call that fucking bastard piece of shit a wolf!

And Bunny didn't seem sad either!
Bunny, use this opportunity to broke your relationship with him!

I WANT I ADMIT MY MISTAKES I WAS LIKE "RANG SEEMS OKAY... IDK... HE SEEMS GENUINE..." BUT THIS BLEW UP ON MY FACE I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YALL & WON. 😭

I WANT HER TO NOW SMASH HIS FACE TO THE GROUND. COME QUEEN SHIT

RANG IS SCUM I HAD HOPES FOR HIM BUT YKNOW WHAT TEAM WON ALL THE WAY
(Thank u for the update btw!!)

Users who are viewing this thread