Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 37 - There was a kind girl.

lets not forget that there is a hidden guy who didnt made an appearence yet, the one named Jerry!

wait whatttt???? yeol is eliminated like that?? wow, but you know, i'm still rooting for won

aaah i really liked blonde guy!!!! its a pity, but im still rooting for you glasses guy!!!

I still like Yeol most so far. Sad that he’s eliminated but I’m actually okay with Bunny ending up single lol. She’s a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man to complete her 💁🏻‍♀️

so its yeols karma oof... anyway yes im still holding a hope for wonbunny (relationship that started as good friends is 💯) but yeol is definitely developing since he was in high-school so i like him too.

lmao idk why but i’ve been so confused lately in these past chapters... like what is going on... LIKE IDGI. bunny and yeol liked each other so what was the problem alskejdjsk I was really enjoying this in the beginning but at this point I’m getting so frustrated with the characters and the story (i know it’s meant to be arcs but .....)

I really reaalllyyy enjoy the scenarios in this webtoon. Like you’ll meet shitty guys (Ran), people kinda in between (glasses guy) but you’ll also get to meet people who give up. I find this webtoon like a breath of fresh air in romance, I love it all.

I don't understand the hell the author is trying to achieve. It's obvious the author has an endgame but right now this is not making sense, it was like wanting us to dislike Yeol out of nowhere... but they like one another and have great chemistry so this makes zero sense. I could have understood it they didn't click but it wasn't the case. just don't get the point.

Not gonna lie this story is so confusing lol once it's over I'm gonna read it again but I'm upset that Yeol is out of the running :(

I..... dont know how I feel about this. Also during his inner monologue I got this slight sensation that something was off about the writing like I wasnt really immersed in his character and I could see the author behind him which idk how I feel about that either like was i just out of it today idk

Ok now I want her to be with either the sports guy OR jerry... but b4 I set my ship I need to see Jerry :D I think he's appearing @ ch 40? not sure tho..

Really?! This is just confusing... What was the point... I don't understand the author🙃 Whatever, at this point I don't really care who she ends up with, I just want the ending lol

Aggregator gang
At first I was like, it should be Won but now I think Yeol is not so bad either. Damn you, author. But #HyunForever lol

Users who are viewing this thread