Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 4 - What's with him?

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha that's so random XD
All these guys are just suddenly asking for her number, acting super interested in her, etc. Are they ever going to explain?? Do they just find her super pretty or something?? LOL
I kind of wish she would have been in her right mind during the arm wrestling too..... I wonder if she really would have won....? HAHAHA

@Steph1016 Yay! I'll be looking forward to it then <3 Lol, I did wonder about them bringing a girl like that, and everyone's reactions when he beat he were hilarious XD But I thought she might have actually been really strong at arm wrestling what with everyone thinking that she was spaced out cause she actually lost for once XD

Group Leader
@4sarah1212 mhmm maybe but hyun is like hella buff. The reason the sculpting dept brought bunny is bc she is a girl so it makes the PE dept like feel bad enough to buy them drinks 😂. You’ll def find out why each guy bunny later ❤️

a new challenger has entered the arena!! he seems like a kuudere type haha

and bunny has the most hilarious expressions i can’t handle ittt.

Efu

OMG I JUST BINGED READ THIS AND I REALLY LIKE IT!! Cinnamon Rolls scans have really good taste in webtoons and I love you guys! Thanks for delivering these gems, but please don't overwork yourselves and stay safe! <3

HAHAH i love this!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! and we really need to know who this jerry is

Fed-Kun's army
Ah thats too bad i kinda wanted to see her winning an arm wrestling match against him🤣🤣 it would be so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread