Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 9 - Universe!

This story is amazing lmaooooo omg Bunny is so relatable and hilarious!! Thanks so much for translating !!

Did Won had to use the word "couple" instead of partners? >u< eh boy~ but oh well, I hope they can get a little closer with time, so far he's the only one he's not really interested in her but I understand it, it still feels right since she's comfortable with that. So far he'is the only one whom I can totally see her being normal and natural with, the rest... mmm...

And WAIT WAIT WAIT, Who is this new guy? His pick up line wasn't uncomfortable neither, he talked about her vibe, and that seems a pretty nice and flattering way to approach her without being weird. I'm excited >u<

Hahahaha btw, what does Bunny has in her head? Ofc she's really pretty. uwu

Edit: But I really hope they're trying to get close to her because of her, and not because of some weird h*t. I can't forget Bunny's picture in one of the first chapters and how the brown-haired guy was interested in her.

The 5th contender is here. Maaaan all of them look so cute and have their own charm T-T I can't choose! Minus soccer boy Hyun. He looked hella hot but he texts like those himbos with no personality

Users who are viewing this thread