Bunny and Her Boys

I like Won but for some reason, I just can't see him romantically for her? I wouldn't mind if it evolves to that though. And we haven't even seen Jerry yet! What if the unexpected happens and that Jerry guy is the ml? HAHAHAHA.

Zmk

I checked the raws out and saw Jerry's face.
Holy shittake mushrooms. He's frikken handsome ั‰(ใ‚œใƒญใ‚œั‰)

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

then i remember her criteria and like , calmed down hahah

Thank you for the consistent and quick translations! This is such a fun read ๐Ÿ˜†

Zmk

@HoneyBanana
Chapter 40. I don't know Korean. But I can read Hangul a little bit. And it's seems that they referred to the guy as Jerry. They didn't show his face immediately,like how they would introduce a new character. So I'm pretty sure he is Jerry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคž

๐Ÿ˜‹@Zmk i just saw itttt, ch 40. I didnt understand anythingg at all but can I ask something?
is jerry that super hotta hotta oppa with greyish hair or the blonde one with sunglasses on, because on ch19 he had blonde hair ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… i so wish he's the hot one, just to rock won and yeol's fight over bunny like how can youeven compete with this guy๐Ÿคค

I must be one of the very few who isn't psyched about Yeol. Like he has cute reactions and everything, but
the author did show him in a completely different light. Not sure about the whole "bad boy who is only nice to the girl he likes". I'd be fine with it if Bunny had been developed as a girl who doesn't care if he's generally a nice guy or not, but so far she hasn't been. A nice girl who likes (handsome) nice guys. Plus he smokes, so that already diminishes his character ๐Ÿ˜…
he doesnt sit quite well with me.

...i actually don't ship any of them with her right now ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Nose guy seems shady. Wonkey eyes is cute as hell like honestly everything about him makes me want him to end up with bunny. PE and Glasses dude need more screen time, their flirting game is so fucking strong my heart just fluttered. Won, literally, is a fucking k-drama male lead from head to toe and i feel like he also has a chance. Also won't it be such a fucking plot twist that after all this time she ends up being with Jerry. Just saying, if that happens i will flip my shit. P.S. I really wish and pray I get a boyfriend like Won

The only guy I like so far is yeol, he has shown genuine interest in bunny, and wants to get to know her better, that's a plus for me. Won, I don't feel any attraction with them, it's seems completely platonic, specially on her side. He's not as flawless as he appears tbh, his judgemental views on people's looks is a big no for me. Hyun is really cute but terribly awkward. We haven't seen enough of glasses guy. Pink hair is shady as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread