Bunny and Her Boys

I just want my home girl bunny to be happy, that's the only thing that matters! But I'll take my glasses boy A N Y T I M E

sure yeol is cutee but im rooting for my electrical comrade hhhh he really need more screentime fr TAT

OH MYYYYYY BLESS MY EYES BLESS MY POOR SOUL I FOUND THIS KEKEKEKEKK can't stop laughing from the 2nd hand embarrassment this is so cute!!!!!

Ahhhh I'm sick of bunny's wishy washy attitude.
Goodbye my beloved side characters, you truly were wonderful

Ahhh i just found this manhwa and read it all at once and OF COURSE last chapter must be such cliffhanger!!! ARGHHH I think I'm going crazy!

Okay that c**kblocker from ch 28 and I need to have a talk!!! Like dammm author did us dirty, talk about timing lol! 🤣

The characters are great and there is a lot of romance going on but no hate.... Just peace.... Just wanna say.... I'm looking for something in this manhwa like some drama going on.... I'm talkin' about them (the dudes) having deeper reason to like her... Not just her...being their "type" or whatever that is.... I'm young and needs a lot to know before judging anything but I kinda don't like that there are no reasons for Bunny~san to attract dudes ( gommennasai not really good with words here and its my first time disliking a manhwa ) and no character growth... Not that strong heroine too... I don't find anything amazing at all... Just ...plain...old...campus romance.... Its as if "they only have flowers in their heads" ( I learned this from a villainess themed manga hehehe its cool oh this one too...) Or " they only have sunshine and daisies in their brains" ( sorry.... It was so cool I had to use it ).... Its just full of "flirting" ( I'M REEEEAAALLLYYY SORRY FOR THIS ONE,)

THE translating group is great though!! They update often and greatly translates stuff despite their probably busy sched

P. S. I know everyone has opinions ..... Sooooooo.... Myanhe... Gommennasai... Sorry... I was reeeeaaaaallllyyyy rude

I think bunny needs more character development as of being more honest with her likes , and dislikes . I would like to see more reason behind her .

Loolll!!!! Rip u bunny and ur scaredy bum!😂😂😂😂😂 ull be in for an awkward confrontation!!!😂😂😂😂

im starting to dislike yeol
i feel bad about the nose guy though.
i cant feel sympathy for glasses ( ive seen him like 2x only sooo)

okay so this is what im hoping to happen lololol
not spoiler because im just hoping 😂 ( i like underdogs so much)
what if Jerry is our ml 👀👀 like what if he was mean to other girls bec he only has eyes for our bunny 🙈 and now he's been busy and haven't checked bunny lately... what if when he shows up, he sees her with many guys. then he'll be jealous and finally make a move 😂😂

jerry have been shown in the raws already BUT not yet confirmed

I'm not liking won, he seems rather the controlling type and it is really uncomfortable how he keeps touching bunny.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I don’t really like characters/girls Akin to bunny. Why the hell people In korea give/ask strangers with good-stature and physique For their numbers?!
Lolol later when you finally find your ideal type, you Tend to gave up on the rest? Not even normal friendship is up to the mark anymore? Just forthrightly block em? That’s so rude! Even to think. Why do you bother giving em your number when you’re going to block em anyway? If it were me, I would’ve tried keeping good relation as friends, & confessed the fact I’ve feelings for someone else, I found my ideal type etc without having to left anyone oblivious And feel insecure about whatever my reason is to ignore em.
Bruh

@Rabita022

I thought I was the only one who felt like that! What is this, some kind of competition and if you fail you get ghosted? Do people not have worth as idk, people, anymore? Only as potential love interests? And to not even bother sending a ‚sorry, I’m interested in someone else’ and just outright block them without giving a reason... of course people would be confused and think they did something wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread