Bunny and Her Boys

You

WHO IS JERRY??
thank you for scanlating this series lil cinnamon rolls you're the best! 😍

But seriously, anyone have any idea why this is actually happening to her? :O like I love this webtoon but... H O W

Double-page supporter
Binged 9 chapters straight and I can proudly say I resonate with Bunny's Unnie Bambi and Naomi lol. The way they worry for her is so like how I worry for my friends' lovelives

Apparently Bunny isn't immune to hotties that she's overconscious, which makes it a lot funnier lol

And for the record, I'm team
HYUN

what is happening??? did bunny save the world in her past life???
this is soooo weird, i cant trust any of them😂😂😂 although they are cute.
it's just so suspicious

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooo
So far I've read till chap. 11 and this is great. This is the most fun I've had with a reverse harem since Akatsuki no Yona 😂 (although it could be argued that AnY technically isn't a rev. harem).
I love how she's so confused about the situation. Her friends are great too.

I can't believe we still haven't seen Jerry. The raws are up to 40 and I don't think he has been revealed yet too HAHAH WHAT HAPPENED TO JERRY

This reminds me of the otome game Liar!Uncover the truth, where a bunch of guys like the protagonist but only one is like the Prince Charming and the rest have some bad habits like drug or mommy issues. Ig this is still in the introducing phase.

Love this story so much!
But like, fr what is happening to her?? The crappy ex she first dated said that her looks were average at best, but after the "I actually like handsome men!" shooting star incident everyone suddenly has an interest in her? If any one knows what is actually going on pls tell me
Cause I'm worried what's going to happen when she starts dating one of them and the "love spell" disappears :((

This series needs to be made into a kdrama like..now. Can you imagine how amazing it would be??? All the beautiful actors ugh 😭

Users who are viewing this thread