Bunny and Her Boys

I dont read reverse harems, but like for real what is going on? Is this how reverse harems are nowadays where even the protag has no idea why she suddenly got popular loool jk. I wish we could respond to other ppls comments, as there are some pretty funny ones below.

And as someone who doesn't like reverse harems or harems in general this is kinda fun because all the guys are a mystery regarding their sincerity (who's going to be Darcy and who's going to Wickham! is what I thought but it seems like its more a matter of compatibility as so far only one of them seems fishy)

It's like all the boys are competing each other to win her. And they dont hesitate to throw overly romantic prince like words at her 😗

Hahahahahha its so funny thank you for your hardwork, looking forward for the next chapter, can someone give me spoiler who is the male lead?

To those wondering if Jerry will be revealed soon, I think the author just completed Season 1 with 40 eps and he(?) is still not shown yet lolol. And we still don't have a fixed ML i guess? From attempting and failing to translate the raws on my own, I would assume
Yeol and Won
are the mains? Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

i think this is the true feeling of a reverse harem! i'm truly torn as to who is the ML but i'm enjoying the interactions our MC has with every guy uwu PLUS SHE'S SO FUNNY AND RELATABLE HAHAHAHAH I LOVE HER ALREADY

I think Won is the main male lead⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣠⠴⠒⠉⠉⠉⠭⣛⡒
⡟⠛⠫⢭⡑⠒⣫⠭⠄⠀⠀⠊⣉⡑⢦⠀⠀⠀⣉⠓⠦⣤⠤⢤⣤⣤
⢸⠀⠀⠀⡼ ⠋⠀⠀⠀⡼⣀⠜⠁⠉⠲⡇⠀⠐⠪⣕⣄⠘⢮⠁⠀⡜
⠀⢇⢀⡞⢀⠀⡤⠀⠞⠋⠁⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⢀⡀⠙⠄⠈⢇⡰⠁
⠀⠘⡼ ⢠⡿⡸⠀⠀⣠⠀⣰⡇⠀⡰⡇⠀⣿⠀⣸⠱⡀⡆⠘⣾⡇
⠀⠀⡇⠸⢱⡇⠀⢰⢻⡔⢁⡧⠞⢁⡧⠊⠮⠚⠁⠀⢣⢷⠀⡏⠇
⠀⠀⢇ ⣀⡀⠀⡔⠷⠿⡻⢿⡳⠦⠀⠀⠀⣠⢶⣤⠤⠬⣼⡜
⠀⠀⡞⠡⢌⠳⠁⠀⢿⡿⠚⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡷⠾⡻⠀⢸
⠀⠀⢇⠰⣉⠆⠀⣈ ⣉⠚⠓⠒⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠺⠭⠔⠁⡜
⠀⠀⠀⠓⠬⡹⢆⠠⠤⣽⢠⠔⠒⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⣔⠮⠭⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⣉⠀⠘⠤⣀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡠⠃⠉⢂⠎
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠢⠤⣄⣉⣉⣊⣉⡠⠤⠚⠁
And he also stands in the middle of the poster and face toward Bunny.

This webtoon is amazing. The FML is honest and is girl crush material.

Won is so sweet with how he looks out for Bunny

Industrial Design Oppa is such a smooth talker, my heart dokidoki’ed when he did the eye smile.

Hyun is so pure and his hyungs are hilarious

We haven’t seen too much of glasses dude, so haven’t really formed an opinion about him.

Pick up line dude is wayy too aggressive....

Ok I generally don’t like harem but this one’s funny. I like Bunny’s personality! And the guys as well, definitely not boring! Not your stereotypical characters 😂

Users who are viewing this thread