Burning Effect - Ch. 107

burner was looking like a monster straight from a horror movie lol thanks for translating this

Group Leader
Wait so she's a clone too? 🤔
Or is she in her insane state just saying stuff 😨

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro I had this stupid idea a few chapters ago, If great is *lil bear* a clone with 100% of *bear* DNA then they probably had to remove the extra DNA somehow. I think burner is the resulting child of that "extra DNA" the impurity in *lil Bear*

the ani bear

Dex-chan lover
Burner was made to kill Lil Bear should he rebel and step out of line. Unfortunately, neither of them knew that until now which is why there's a big gap in their power.

If what Bear said is true then I assume Great is the strongest character in the series along with Bear of course. When Sword mentioned Burner as the last child I think there is more people like Burner who were created to kill Great. So I don't think Burner alone is strong enough to win against Great. Another thing, we saw Burner as a baby so she might actually be born normally not created. While what we saw in Great's memories is him inside a container filled with liquid

Double-page supporter
this new burner form is as weird as some of the shit in this author's other series.

Users who are viewing this thread