Burning Effect - Ch. 131

Fed-Kun's army
Plz let this useless flashback end. We all know how this continues, is boring af.

Dex-chan lover
God I love this flashback so much, it's so interensting to see how great came to be what he became

Okay this arc is dragging out for a little too long now. Time to put this one down until chapters accumulate for later to read.

Double-page supporter
People hating on the flashback has no taste. On the other hand I wonder why Great became the way he is, when he has such an upstanding adult with good ideals in front of his face. The death of friends seems a little bit too cliche. It must have been something extremely fucked up.

I am loving this arc, it really surprises me readers are evidently split on it.

This is incredibly important to develop Great, Kiriya, Ras, FakeY and more. And just important for the story in the present involving the Great-Bear plot to know all the pieces. Plus I genuinely find it all fascinating.

I really dont want it to end any time soon.

Anyone who finds it boring to a big extent should just honestly take a break from the series until a number of chapters are done then binge it. Will probably help you.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the raws and believe, what changed Great is definitely fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
I am positively curious about how Great became such a fuck up adult, so i am loving this flash back.

and i'm caught up. somehow ended up 64 chapters behind in a 6 month span so it took about 6 hours to catch back up...

The white-haired girl is dumb af. The dude literally said that the knowledge of his father being alive was kept from him and Great also said the Mafia, or who he thought, killed him in front of him. Using the almighty power of common sense it makes more sense that Great wanted to kill the mafia boss because he may have been tricked into thinking they are responsible for killing his father.

Instead, this girl did a complete 180 by nearly trusted/ considering the word of a complete stranger. Whose word by the way makes less sense compared to what I said above. She has been with Great longer than this dude.

Users who are viewing this thread