Burning Effect - Ch. 139

wonder if the brainwashing is real or she's just pretending. We'll see

Damn mr.morgan here wants to emulate the psycho version of Robert for a sec I was happy to see another good bear

Thanks for all the releases!!!

Also totally agree on solo leveling, its so shit lmao, the only thing going for it so far is the art (the stylized art for burning effect is better than the ummm "realistic" art in solo leveling still) everything else is garbage, there are no stakes in the story for two seasons and none of the characters are memorable including the MC, his only characteristics is that he's OP and he uhhh loves his family? I guess he also has that useless rich guy he started a guild with, and a love interest that he promptly ignored and surpassed in power in like 2 chapters

LN readers says it gets better but man with such a rotten foundation, I don't see how that's possible at all. It blows my fucking mind how popular it is

Holy fuck, this is hype. Thanks for the translation!

Also slight agree on Solo Leveling. I love it for the spectacle, but man it attracts some edge lords.

@ZanaduKhan people are very easily blinded by hype. I often compare solo leveling with god of highschool’s anime, they are hyped soo much yet their foundation makes no sense or is weak and ready to collapse.

First page complainer burn.

ChrisPrattWowFace.gif

----

Nice to see my favorite character, Drian, again but...Oh Burner...nooooo.

It's getting better.
But uh, did they just swithes places? Great become good, burner become not good?
I hope it won't take long before xevolt gather all the members to fight the fake king.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
You were supposed to fight them, not join them! D:

Dex-chan lover
That Solo leveling burn tho, but it is true, the MC is just a power fantasy Marty Stu.

I can't believe Joy got even more gorgeous that she already was, it is incredible.

Dammit Burner got brainwashed...

Users who are viewing this thread