Burning Effect - Ch. 145

i...just want to hold onto hope that burner is still with us.......(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Supporter
Burner, WTF happened to you?!

...You know what? I'm guessing Daddy issues, just like Great. That daddy is nothing but issues.

Dex-chan lover
YOu know, she seem to still be talking with bear. She said "just like bear said, she still remember us"... she's is hiding something

Dex-chan lover
Those short inner thoughts about Oren make me think she's hiding something from the bear family. But man our girl got ruthless

So Burner is the villain of the story. ._.

Nice to see Oren...and now we have another "is she dead?" scenario with her so quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i never thought the scanlator would be such a man-child. IF he doesn't like comments, he can always not read them. As for the chapter, it's interesting that burner's flame became black, meaning she is now able to draw upon bear's power. However, I'm afraid that if the power scales too high, unless the author gives new powers to the rest of the cast, many chars will become like yamcha.

Aggregator gang
That callout was pretty dang hilarious lol Good job

Anyways, I don't think Oren got murked, that looked like a smile of affection Burner had when she had those inner thoughts.

Burner still im there somewhere and I dont think they have Great unless he went with them willingly

Please try to rate the series lets get to 8.60. It will be amazing if we can get to 9 one day this series definitely deserves it

Well that was spicy. This timeskip is definitely delivering the hype so far. Thanks for the traslation.

Users who are viewing this thread