Burning Effect - Ch. 68

HAIL GAY!
GcitOd4.png

Dex-chan lover
The father wanted so badly to be a great swordsman but no matter how hard he tried, he could never reach that level. Dorian being a prodigy and reminder of his wife turned him into an abusive asshole. Had things been different, maybe he wouldn't have been so sad.

Also, I like how Robert doesn't care much about the <Golden Throne>. It's his strongest blade but in the end, it's just a tool. He came to the war for a challenge, not an item.

Dex-chan lover
So Drian's drama is that Robert killed his Dad, so Drian never truly learned to accept the truth that his Dad was a piece of shit? Guess all the childhood playtime they had together gave him brain damage too.

Dex-chan lover
Oof he went and said it.

Oh well, this is a good chance for Drian to move on a grow.

Dex-chan lover
Drain's going to end up being the best character in this series if he lets go of his past.
I hope he choose the dagger as his main weapon too.

Banned
Trauma is horrible and abuse is sometimes mistaken as love...someone above me said how the playtime must have given him brain damage...it shows he had a good childhood and should be greatful for that. Sadly or crazy swordman didn't and took abuse as love..now he has to find out what love really is

Users who are viewing this thread