Busaneko ni Kaerareta Kiyowa Reijou desu ga, Saikyou no Gunjin Koushaku ni Hirowarete Kizetsu Sunzen desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
This manga will be relatively short at an estimated 3 volumes. If you came from my other scanlation project, you may know that the place where I previously get my raws are no longer viable due to them implementing excessive watermarks. I know this is premature to ask at only ch2, but I'm opening donations to purchase the rest of the volumes. My country's conversion rate is pretty bad so the books are a bit pricey for me and I am working on this by my lonesome without any assistance as it is.

Volume 2 will be coming out in a few short hours (in another 5 hours to be exact) and I would like to continue working on vol 2 ASAP since I am already finished with vol 1 so don't worry about me going AWOL. I'm unlikely to let my efforts for vol 1 to rot in my hard disk. I'm confident of finishing this project within the year since it's only 3 vols(Provided vol3 comes out this year).

The goal is a modest USD$12 for the whole series (Vol 2 & 3). Any donations can be made to ko-fi.com/sophrenia. If we can meet the goal, I'll do a little something extra for vol 2. Any contribution would be greatly welcome and helpful.

P.S. Don't worry, the manga is short but good. The duke is a sweetheart.

Group Leader
Regarding my release schedule for this manga. Even though I said I'm done with vol 1 and will likely be done with vol 2 within a month(once I get the raws), I'll be updating this manga maybe once a month.

But why so slow? I hear you ask. Because this manga is still ongoing. If including vol 2, we will have 8 chapters unreleased. Vol 1 was released 7 months ago and vol 3(tentative last volume) I'm assuming, will be released around the same ballpark of 7ish months since vol 2 has just been released. A once a month release timing is cutting it juust about right until vol 3 is released. I'll release more frequently once I manage obtain vol 3.

Or we can gorge on faster initial releases but then suffer through months of draught waiting for the next volume if you guys prefer that.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding my release schedule for this manga. Even though I said I'm done with vol 1 and will likely be done with vol 2 within a month(once I get the raws), I'll be updating this manga maybe once a month.

But why so slow? I hear you ask. Because this manga is still ongoing. If including vol 2, we will have 8 chapters unreleased. Vol 1 was released 7 months ago and vol 3(tentative last volume) I'm assuming, will be released around the same ballpark of 7ish months since vol 2 has just been released. A once a month release timing is cutting it juust about right until vol 3 is released. I'll release more frequently once I manage obtain vol 3.

Or we can gorge on faster initial releases but then suffer through months of draught waiting for the next volume if you guys prefer that.
Thanks for your translations! I'm hoping for a mass release instead. I can wait with a batch to reread, but the drip method is too sad.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I'll still keep reading till we figure out what turning into a cat is all about, but my rating of this tory just went down because this is just another trite setup of some poor and innocent little lady getting her life stolen away from her by her awful and conniving sister, but at she is saved by the brooding and unjustifiably hated noble who fell in love after she did a quirky mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread