Busaneko ni Kaerareta Kiyowa Reijou desu ga, Saikyou no Gunjin Koushaku ni Hirowarete Kizetsu Sunzen desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
Here's this releases's short drama:

Yes, it's No. 5, but the other videos suits the other chapters better.

Most of you guys probably missed my addendum last release. Vol 3 is set to be released on November 15. So almost perfectly ending with the last of my vol 2. Great timing isn't it.

This is what a pig cat sounds like btw

Dex-chan lover
It feels a little goofy to go through Alphonso suspecting something + being methodical about it and an investigation being mentioned, to just end up with "actually I can just understand your catspeak, haha". I guess it streamlines the story a bit, though.

I assume she'll transform back when she hears the duke mention loving Marie, or something. Then it'll be awkward as she poofs back into a human without any clothes right next to him.

Dex-chan lover
If only she could be both cat and girl like in White Cat's Revenge as Plotted From the Dragon King's Lap

Dex-chan lover
Progress! Maybe, I wonder how long she'll stay as a cat.
Well you can check future raw preview ...
chapter 10 and doesnt return again at cat form, the manga is short finishing in the chapter15

It was kinda quick how they went from the "someone who knows that Marie is Chiffon" plot point to the "do you really want to go back" plot point skipping the "looking for a way to go back" but I still liked it because I was already wanting them to move the plot forward, and seeing how someone said that is ending in 7 chapters, the plot better pick ups the pace, we still need to see her coming back, the explaining, the sister eating shit and dying and the wedding between the leads (assuming this is not a light novel ad, if it is then I guess it will probably end in the coming back to human plot point, leaving the rest in the novel)

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting the princess to hear her. I really hope if they detected the curse at her og family home that maybe her step mother is still alive. (There was the sudden appearance of a bird right?)

It'd be too sad to think about otherwise.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that they are not beating around the bush with the turning back to human plot! Straight to the point feels refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Didn't think it'd get deep.

I like that the curse has to do with mentality to break. I mean, in her cat situation where she's rich and treated well, why would you go back to human?

I stan the princess I like her character already.

Users who are viewing this thread