Busted! Darklord - Ch. 38 - Physical therapy

This is a good thing i am reading yes this is good i am glad that this is what i am reading i am enjoying what i am reading this is entertaining and i like what it is that i am reading thank you for providing what i am reading so i can read it

@spicadays Pg1 "But it dosen't seem to have any effect." should be "But it doesn't seem to have any effect."
(Optional) Pg 8 "I am not being bullied and I am not weak!" would work better like "I am not being bullied nor am I weak!"(Optional)
Pg15 "I call expel it using Shaolin internal energy." should be "I shall expel it using Shaolin internal energy." or "I can expel it using Shaolin internal energy."
Also Pg 15 "But I need a help from one of you." should be "But I will need help from one of you." or "But I need some help from one of you."
Pg16 "I'll do it. I'm famililar with energy transfers." should be "I'll do it. I'm familiar with energy transfers."
Pg19 "That't not the problem right now." should be "That's not the problem right now."
Pg29 "We don't know when her asailant will return." should be "We don't know when her assailant will return."
Funny enough, I was playing DOTA2 which led to this being a little late.

Users who are viewing this thread