Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 38

Don’t think so at all. Jiho helped her stop being a pushover? I mean she tried but Woohui would’ve continued dating the prick if HE hadn’t broken up with her. That’s the sole reason their relationship ended, it’s not like she ever decided to stand up for herself back then.

And how is Jiho a pushover? she’s in a consensual sexual relationship with someone, that’s all there is to it. Comparing it to Woohui’s crappy relationship is plain stupid and so is comparing WH’s ex boyfriend to Jiho’s sex partner.
Well, for the simple fact that if you show him your breasts at that moment, he falls easily hahaha, and that's also what he means by being easy prey (I guess). He was even about to say why he was angry, and that's when he jumped in to ask if it was a special relationship, etc. (having sex with Yeonwoo) even Jiho questions it at the beginning of the story, for today touching her friend's breasts and then sleeping with Yeonwoo, is where she proceeds to be called trash, I've always thought (from what I've seen so far) that woohui has very low standards and lacks confidence (speaking of relationship), she lacks honesty and understanding what she feels and wants, each one in her own way has her point in favor and reason in it.

Fed-Kun's army
so... are we present day now? and ch 17-36 were all in different parts of the past?
So if I read them correctly, the signature from Team Gaji is that frames in black background color are things in the past while if the bg color is white, that's something happening "right now" (in the universe of our lovely characters). And yes, the past chapters are different parts of the past (when the bg is black those are flashbacks from the character's memory). I guess the tricky part is sometimes it's hard to tell the sequence of those flash back moments 😅

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the simple fact that if you show him your breasts at that moment, he falls easily hahaha, and that's also what he means by being easy prey (I guess). He was even about to say why he was angry, and that's when he jumped in to ask if it was a special relationship, etc. (having sex with Yeonwoo) even Jiho questions it at the beginning of the story, for today touching her friend's breasts and then sleeping with Yeonwoo, is where she proceeds to be called trash, I've always thought (from what I've seen so far) that woohui has very low standards and lacks confidence (speaking of relationship), she lacks honesty and understanding what she feels and wants, each one in her own way has her point in favor and reason in it.
She, Jiho is a woman and so are the other mains so idk why u keep using he or him. Anyways Jiho might be trashy but she’s single and free to do whatever she wants as long as the other girls accept her behavior. And i agree about Woohui’s low standards and shit taste

Dex-chan lover
She, Jiho is a woman and so are the other mains so idk why u keep using he or him. Anyways Jiho might be trashy but she’s single and free to do whatever she wants as long as the other girls accept her behavior. And i agree about Woohui’s low standards and shit taste
Agreed. Sometimes when a woman is "single and free to mingle", and takes advantage of that, there are those who get a little upset. She's not doing anything worse than any other average single college student. She's actually doing a lot less than many average college students, really.

Some of the stuff people get up to on a regular basis...Jiho is mostly just trying to date one girl and sleeping with that girl. Besides that she studies, stays to herself, is a great friend, hangs out with nice people. She's mostly chill. I always find it funny watching people try and turn her into a some wild sex crazed animal somehow. I know people like Woohui but let's be real.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
so... are we present day now? and ch 17-36 were all in different parts of the past?
No. the part where she runs out thinking about the attempted kiss was a flashback to ch16 time. (black background) then it goes back to the present in the same chapter

Last edited:
Don’t think so at all. Jiho helped her stop being a pushover? I mean she tried but Woohui would’ve continued dating the prick if HE hadn’t broken up with her. That’s the sole reason their relationship ended, it’s not like she ever decided to stand up for herself back then.

And how is Jiho a pushover? she’s in a consensual sexual relationship with someone, that’s all there is to it. Comparing it to Woohui’s crappy relationship is plain stupid and so is comparing WH’s ex boyfriend to Jiho’s sex partner.
1) I never said Ji-Ho is a pushover, but from Woo-Hui's perspective it could seem like that especially cuz Ji-Ho told her she is into her and Yeon-Woo hit & quitted her.

2) She did help. Maybe not in time while their relationship was going on, but by the time he returned.

3) I've never compared their relationships.

Dex-chan lover
To begin with, everything between Woohui and Jiho is strange, they are immature and lack good communication. I want and hope they show us Jiho's perspective, how can she not find it strange that she gets hit and Woohui leaves like that? Why don't you even ask him? To begin with, it's all very strange, so I hope the author shows us his point of view, while Woohui was regretting it, she was as if nothing had happened. Another thing to add, this progress was somehow necessary and has been the clearest thing we have seen so far in history, since we always saw the same thing over and over again.
whats with you using masculine pronouns on Woohui???

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting an aneurysm from reading your comment, the constant misgendering is annoying as hell

Users who are viewing this thread