Busted! Darklord - Ch. 60 - The real Inspector Sīmǎ

Supporter
DAMNNNN that was FUCKED, HOW IS YUE THE REAL HERO?! ISN'T HE THE EVIL MURDEROUS TRAITOR??? WHAT???

AND ALSO, GOOD FAITH IS EVIL FUCKERS, WELL WE KNEW THAT FROM THE START BUT STILL

GENOCIDE OF INNOCENTS, THEIR ONLY DEFINITION OF JUSTICE HUH?, ANYTHING THEY DO IN THE NAME OF GENOCIDE THE INNOCENT "DEMON CULT" IS "GOOD" AND "JUSTICE", EH?

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTERS NEED NEXT CHAPTERS OMG NOW

Jet

Oh, the hype is real. This opponent might be worthwhile. Hope, they ll deal with the Shaolin noobie asap, so the MC will be able to go all out already.

Double-page supporter
Let mes just call reaves

Also multiple trustworthy people including Yue himself is known for being a butcher of demon cultists

@Spicadays Pg 9. "Then there was the tournement,." should be "Then there was the tournament."
Also Pg 9. "All aspects of the tournement was controlled by me." should be "All aspects of the tournament was controlled by me."
Pg 10. "Inspector Sima should oversee the tourmenent," should be "Inspector Sima should oversee the tournament,"
Pg 15. "I was minding my buisness" should be "I was minding my business"

Dex-chan lover
i know you are evil, but cause you didnt show it, i killed a person to frame you, so everyone sees you as evil

what kind of plan is that?

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja sadly is religious logic. Something very documented through history.

Not that I agree with it of course

Users who are viewing this thread