Busted! Darklord

damn this is actually a good manhua for once, not so many clichés to be found, just some chinese TV tropes, I'd say that this is a yes

Double-page supporter
I also understand the demon clan it’s not like I want to destroy the hegemony in starsector they just give me no choice because they just blindly hate ai

To be fair if I had to power to destroy a clan and it was run by a man like that fish, I would nuke it from Orbit.

Group Leader
@NeoLuigi
Don't worry friend, I don't read ahead when translating which helps motivate me. Also my efficiency has been improving. In the beginning, it took me half a day to finish a chapter, but now, I can finish it in less than 2 hours.

Most people in china read this for the comedy if you don't like it i guess it's cultural difference? anyway it's quite decent for me

Group Leader
@kutoro Some of the jokes don't have any good English analogues, for example, all the names are puns. Mr. Moneybag's Chinese name is 马腾云 which is combination of Jack Ma and Tencent. Jack Ma being the Elon Musk of China (Eccentric Billionaire) and Tencent being the Microsoft of China (Monolithic Tech Company).

Users who are viewing this thread