Busted! Darklord

This lowly reader finds this material funny, and I stick to it for the lively read. If your insecurities cause you to bomb the ratings, the fault is on you, not this work. As such, the rating should be at least 7.5, not this 7.43/6.86.

Contributor
@spicadays:

I've honestly always found it a little fascinating how different manga sites end up with different sorts of manga in "highest rated" and "most popular".

To what extent ecchi shounen stuff is high up in the rankings is usually the most obvious bit, and I've always assumed that's partially just the gender distribution of the readers, for whatever weird reasons that ends up being different on different aggregators, though age probably matters too and... I'm not sure what else.

Batoto at the time of its death was sufficiently noticeably on the "less ecchi" end of the scale. Mangadex imported that audience first, but then a lot of folks from other places and the staff has distinct geek-bro-culture going on if that matters...

(Of course the previous poster would appear to just complaining that the rating isn't what they personally wish it to be, and less interested in the reasons—or at least I'd be kind of amazed if they were calling out "insecurities" in good faith, that's quite rare.)

@spicadays if you really want to translate series that will have good rating on this site consider brainless witch, I'm sure people here like it, it has western setting and interesting story. Heresy, song of the sky walker, the queen, pomegrate, got translate but got low view Brainless witch

Honestly, just read what you like for example i don't know why solo levelling got high rating i don't think 9 is appropriate rating for it i think 7,8 or 8 is more appropriate i mean if you really want good story with good art these series that i mentioned have better story than solo levelling but that's my opinion

Review: This is probably the shittiest written, least coherent, trash on the site.

it’s initial premise is fine, but quickly devolves into typical Chinese manhwa style martial art school plot trash. The world building is awful, the fights are cliche and energy system is never explained.

The art, although generic, is pretty nice and colored and can be a big factor to why one would enjoy this.

If you can get past these glaring issues then this is light hearted fun comedy that can be enjoyed if you turn off your brain.

Jet

This guys don't even have a site. Why the delay, if not to annoy readers?

Dex-chan lover
@CrateKitten i kinda get what Jet means. most groups that has delays usually have their own website. so the delay will help funnel people to their website before being released here. wont complain though.

Translation is some of the best I've seen which is vital for this heavily comedy influenced content.

Group Leader
@Snowfennec The delay was originally meant for my proofreader, but I've removed it because it's annoying to deal with. Glad to help.

Not sure if its just me but some of the recent chapters seem broken i only see black panels when they load

Users who are viewing this thread