Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - High School Debut

Contributor
pacman.png

Contributor
@Nosebleed
I think page 21 should be "sweating like crazy", not "swearing like crazy".
(Though if I was caught in an about-to-be-exposed-lie situation like that, I, too, might be swearing like crazy as well.)

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Yeah, I just noticed that one. And true, fair enough, motivation is strong, but . . .
Meanwhile, man that kid is a dweeb. I mean, I've been as much of a nerdy loner as he was--easily. But I've never done that kind of wussy pretence of being someone I'm not.

@ICYCOZY @Tersione
I’ve been thinking that too and loving it. Refreshing people like Ueno are so precious that I hardly missed Tabata this chapter, even though I live for her internal monologues. Just like Kimi ni Todoke, I’m enjoying all the characters

Fed-Kun's army
ayy downrating a girl just because she's plain does not make you look cool

@Walter_vi_Britannia aww that's so cute, thank you for sharing <33 restores my faith in real life men.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the only three people I'm still in touch after high school in is on a long long long relationship with his wife. She's not the beauty tipe and he was the popular one but they're together since second year middle school, almost 22 years later still together and now married. Now working on a kid. Their relationships is one on a milion, being together for so long and still in love, that's something to aspire to XD

Users who are viewing this thread