Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - High School Debut

Hmmm he is judgemental towards Tabata and I think it's because he sees his former self in her and thats why he's so biased against her. He doesn't actually disdain her. He distains his past self and current self to an extent since he still has hangups about looks and popularity. Though, I think he's wrong to judge her like that, I can relate about his struggles with self esteem.

Dex-chan lover
@xantheosse as someone who's lived that life in MS/HS (and even continuing into adulthood) I don't know if I'd call it GROSS. It's certainly an asshole way of thinking but it happens all the time. The chapter was showing us the opposite side of Tabata's coin. He WAS his Middle School's Tabata, so he had the mindset of "I'm finally being treated like a person, so screw everyone else."

I'm sure in the near future ge gets to have a character growth arc where he remembers where he came from and becomes a Genuinely Nice Guy

Thank you soooo much for picking this up! This manga is so cute to read and finally someone can continue it. Thanks for your hardwork to! Please stay safe and stay healthy💞

Dex-chan lover
People

Be yourself to a civil point. Around your friends? Be yourself but not a toxic jackass.

Lies catch up. Changing yourself for the positive is a great thing but do not create fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
on pg 5.. Shaved eyebrow guy doesn't have a desk XD lolol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread