Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - I'll Grow Up Someday, So Wait for Me.

Aggregator gang
Gratificante ver las historias paralelas. gracas por el capitulo, ojala terminen de traducirlo pronto.

Dex-chan lover
I think this was nice. That's really the most I can say. He was definitely childish and immature with his comments about her age and lack of boyfriend, but he is a child and is immature. This was a generally nice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I actually forgot that was Tabata's dad but his behaviour was so on point. XD

Enormous victory, thank you so much for the update. Your efforts to translate this series are hugely appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that classmate of his looks a lot like Tabata too :huh:

Cute fluff as always, although I hope this is the peak of his crush.

Dex-chan lover
It seemed like he was just being difficult, but the perceptive reader-insert characters knew it was onee-shota.

Dex-chan lover
Kids definitely have crushes like this but.... kid... you'll always be A Little Kid She Knew When She Was Already 30+.

Let us place the protective wards against And Later The Manga Tries TO Hinty Hint That Actually They Got Together Eventually.

Double-page supporter
i am pretty sure this is cute.
I just find “precocious crush” stories uncomfortable if they go on this long…
I have my reasons.
Dude sameeee!
I'm like finding it very weird, like can we stop?

Dex-chan lover
I liked that the girl who looked like Hana called Keisuke out for being an asshole to Kanda. Do hope this whole subplot goes away soon, though.

MD@Home
Thanks for the chapter!

Echoing other statements, Keisuke and his crush are not my favorite character and subplot but it was nice to see him helping someone else out even if he had a motive.

Group Leader
Yeah I agree with the people here. The One-Shota chapters were my least favorite to translate.

Dex-chan lover
Did they have to make a mini tabata to follow mini ueno?

Users who are viewing this thread