Happy Anniversary Mega Announcement Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Some ups and downs looking forward to another year and year's to come it's been a great site

m11

Thank you for all the hard work! May MangaDex have more anniversaries to come!

Congratulations guys! Y’all are amazing and I’m truly thankful for this website and all the people who work hard to keep it running.

I'm surprised it's been a year since Batoto's closure. Despite that, I'm happy that I joined up during that hectic week on MD. It's been a blast since.

I will surely miss Batoto but I'm more glad that Mangadex is here to continue its glory!
I was dissatisfactied with the other manga sites but MangaDex has all the things I really need.

Happy belated birthday MD and there's more to come!

Thank you to everyone who made this site my favorite and ONLY manga reader and site of choice. You are my escape after a sometime 16 hours days at work. So thank you so much for everything you do for me.

Congrats to all of you! I have been around 6 months and its nice to see the new feauters every now and then, and also the scanlator interviews, those are prety nice. Cheers, hoping all the best for you this year

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so it's already been a whole year since then... Happy Anniversary!

Woo! One year down! Hope things persist ad infinitum! Thanks to you all for the amazing times.

Hey guys, first post here just to say thank you for all the wonderful work you do. This is definitely the best site I've ever used for reading all my favorite stuff. If you'd open up a Patreon I'd be very happy to help out at least a little with that ?

Group Leader
@darthsevery
If you click on the user icon in the top right corner, in the drop down there's a support button, and you can donate to this site there btw :>

Dex-chan lover
Love you guys at MangaDex!! Such a great website with so many different manga and no annoying ads!! xD 👍

Love all them features and I'm looking forward for more! Like the app you mentioned and what else you have planned, I can't wait and I appreciate everything you do for us.

Thank the scanlation group for the upload/chapter button? Possible future feature?

Happy Birthday Mangadex! I am so grateful that everyone here made an ad-less manga site happened for the past year.
I will continue supporting Mangadex with donation as much as I can!
Cheers! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread