Happy Anniversary Mega Announcement Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already been one year since batoto died?
It's already been one year since MangaDex appeared?
P.S. I like how MangaDex took the main ideas that made batoto a cozy place for both readers and scanlators and brought their unique flavor to differentiate it.
P.P.S. still waiting for a proper reply button

It is an absolute joy to witness the development and growth of this site! ?

Happy Birthday MangaDex! Cheers for what's to come!?

Power Uploader
One entire year already? I still remember the day the batoto closed and i started looking for a replacement. Thank you guys for make my life easier and better.

I know that I might be late for saying this, but anyway congratulations for the awesomeness that you guys have provide us to the reader. I hope this community can keep thriving in the future, stay prolific guys. ?

Love all of you, from the people who run this wonderful site to all the groups that work hard to populate it and every reader that leaves an interesting or funny comment on the chapters and everyone who just uses the site to share in a great hobby even without interacting at all

Bit late, but congrats and Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to what the future holds for MD!

When batoto was closing down, I was so relieved to see this site popping up and growing so quickly. Thank you all for working so hard! ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all you do to bring us a great site where we can view scanlated manga!

Thanks for all of the good work. It's great to see Mangadex become a worthy successor to Batoto, and I hope that Mangadex is around for many more years to come

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been on this site almost since the beginning, and I have to say that it really improved with stability, lots of new useful features, and a reading comfort like I’ve rarely seen on a manga site!

So thanks to the whole team that made it possible after the death of batoto.

XL

Double-page supporter
Thank you for all who made mangadex possible, to the mangadex staff and the donators who funded it and the scanlators who post their work here. You guys are awesome, many thanks!!

Double-page supporter
Have a Happy Birthday! Thanks a lot for all. This (MangaDex) is a magnificent display for all manga, specially that of the minorities. From onemanga to batoto to IRC to Discord , Mangatraders,... I think this web has the best usability and design. I have got a lot of volumes of my own and this is the best display for asian graphic novel.

Has it been a year, already?

Congrats guys... You have created something special.

????❤️❤️❤️❤️

R. I. P. Batoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread