Happy Anniversary Mega Announcement Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
I've come to love MangaDex very quickly over even just one year of its existence. It's simple, it doesn't waste your time with anything cluttered or extraneous, and I can just come to the site, read my updates, or browse the front page for new stuff to check out.
Also have to give thanks for how straightforward it was to become a group leader on here and start uploading scanlation! When I first decided I would try my hand at it, I was worried I "wouldn't be allowed" or that I'd have to prove myself in some way, but I was given full opportunity to simply begin uploading. And I hope to continue doing so for as long as I continue the hobby.
Thanks for everything and best of luck with everything that comes in the future, MangaDex! (´ー`)b

Double-page supporter
congratulation and happy anniversary or birthday or whatever the occasion to mangadex... seeing how the site grow from the time you start to now makes me cry... you guys who are running this site, from the mods to uploaders and to the owner of the site thank you for making this site...

MORE POWERS TO YOU GUYS AND TO MANGADEX... CHEERS...

It's already been a year, huh

Somehow it's felt so much longer

Happy anniversary, and here's wishing for more to come.

Contributor
Happy one year anniversary! Keep up the good work! Love you all ♡~(*´ε`*)

Congratulations!!

Thank you so much for your hard work from the bottom of my heart. Love you guys! ?

Keep it up!!

Happy anniversary Mangadex! thank you all the staff and who contributes for all your hard work
and for bring us a such amazing site, thank you and I hope there will be many more years to come!
you are awesome ♥

Pre-load images on next page that one reason I joined earlier on 2018 year. Because it made my shitty subway train commute to be more pleasure. Especially on carrier network congestion. So I uninstalled Manga rock app after batoto closed cuz app have aggregator and unethical sources.

MangaDex reader are looking great on my 6S+ and Surface Pro 3 (both running on Chrome) thanks to resize to fit or pixel perfection on older manga titles. Can't wait to see app to be developed on iOS and Win10.

Best wishes MangaDex!

May MANY MANY MANY of these posts follow. I want to show my grandkids this site in 60 years so keep it up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGADEX!
My thanks again to all the staff for you hard work on this wonderful site.

Best manga site I've ever seen tbh. Please keep it that way.
Happy Anniversary~
Thank you for making this masterpiece uwu

Dex-chan lover
I really like how you improved several features that Batoto was missing like longstrip view, comments for individual chapters, the ability to track down your reading progress, etc. Many of us were pretty disheartened when Batoto fell down. When you announced that you were working on an alternative on Reddit, I was pretty sceptical I admit. Yet, Mangadex managed to fill that void and go way beyond our wildest expectations. Happy Birthday!

gOLkGyY.jpg

:3 Still sad that my old favorite site died.
But happy i found this after like ... forever.

Keep up the good work.

Two things to note:
- I would buy merch (most likely mugs / posters / t-shirt)
- I would donate a small amount if need be

I hate ads. xD
Even if someone is scrumptious about keeping bad ads out, sometimes they get trough.

I rather donate 5 bucks when need be, then watch 500000 ads. To keep the server afloat.
(or buy an cute mug/ poster / shirt or stuffed plushie toy)

Definitely my favorite Mangasite to this day. Happy anniversary and let´s keep growing this site and the community! :)

To the developers: You are doings gods work so keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread