Happy Anniversary Mega Announcement Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Wow, it's already been a year, huh? Congrats and keep up the good work, this site has slowly become such a comfortable place :D I'll be looking forward to even more upgrades!

Dex-chan lover
Oopsie!
*disable adblock for this site*
Hehe-ehehehe~

Congrats for the 1st year landmark! Thanks a lot for the hardwork throughout the past year! Hope u guys also get the joy as i did with the site! Im going to look forward into this year as well! So pls do take care of me for yet another year!

Hope all of u guys on the site have a 'happy' anniversary! Once again, congrats!

Happy Anniversary MangaDex~~

One year, huh? And now this site already become one of the largest & the best manga site, and most of all there are no ads until now. ?

And if you really need to put ad as a last resort to keep the servers alive, well i hope there will be Premium Feature to those who donate (like no ads, batch download per volume, etc).

Anyway, congratz!! ?

MD@Home
What I love the most about MangaDex is how you guys really listen to the community. The staff readily answers questions and site feedback, and worthwhile suggestions ACTUALLY get implemented (a whiff of fresh air compared to the nebulous "thank you for the suggestion, we might consider it in the future" type of response I usually hear).

So excited to see MD grow even bigger through the years! Happy birthday!

Contributor
Thanks a lot guys for being there when Batoto shut down, it's definitely miles better than Batoto now mmm...

I'm only waiting for comment section like system and something about this line : "Supporters will be getting access to extra settings as an incentive (coming soon)" mmm...

Dex-chan lover
huzzah for a year of MD! may it last even longer than Batoto! so here's to hoping @Holo doesn't self-destruct like Grumpy lol. (no seriously dude, don't. or we'll get stuck in the dark ages again with the aggregators)

@Plykiya which disneyworld lol. i've only been to the one in HK once

Just stopping by to drop my two cents here. I'd like to offer a congratulations and big thank you to all involved in the site in doing your part to make manga much more visible here in the West without all the baggage of malicious advertisements or low quality works. You've allowed me to further immerse myself in so many different series as a result of this site and its many great contributors.

Looking forward to the second year anniversary.

Contributor
I did not realize that
A) mangadex shares a birthday with Koizumi Hanayo from love live
B) I started using mangadex within the first two weeks of its release!
So, happy anniversary mangadex, and thank you to the wonderful staff, scanlators, and uploaders who make it all possible!

Thanks for all the hard work keeping this place up. I'm really happy to have such a great place to read all my weeb shit.

VIP
- Allowing users to download a limited number of chapters a day (without relying on third party scripts).
- The site will be comprehensively translated into all the languages that we support (there's a lot more room for growth in non-English territories).
I'm especially hyped for these changes.
- The best web-based reader software in the whole business
This might actually not be an exaggeration. I really wish the legit sites like Bookwalker and Viz and so on can improve a bit on this front. It really would be nice to be able to read manga without having to constantly click and drag the image all the time! The simplicity of just scrolling with a mousewheel is underappreciated imo :/

Mangadex is one years old now, yay! Congratulations!

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Wolvenworks There's only one Disney World and it's located in Orlando, Florida

Everything else are Disneylands, like in Hong Kong, Japan, and California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread