Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Unpopular Girl And Today's Youth

Dex-chan lover
The brother is an annoying little shit. I know he'll be "redeemed" and given the MC's nonexistent self-esteem she'll think she deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
That kid seriously is a brat. I can’t believe he actually called the police because someone was standing in front of their house with a gift bag. Unless she has a knife in hand, all that warrants is telling is his brother. And on top of that the end. I know it’s partly her fault for having so little self-esteem and not being confident/having much common sense herself (like even if he did tell Ueno, all she had to do was say he was lying or got the wrong idea. He’s a little kid that’s already proven himself untrustworthy... like in the past five seconds), but that doesn’t make him any better. Apparently the kid is going for the “world’s youngest asshole” award.

Aggregator gang
I feel criticized when she said "Boy siblings are so rough" cause that's basically how I act with my sister but at the same time we're practically stiff as stone with this behavior when a guest comes, Asain parents, am I right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ she don't have a sibling anyway

Anyway, the lil bro is an awful brat who can't respect people, and even as the younger sibling I can't relate to him what so ever. He even called the police when it was a stranger with a gift bag not even like any sort of thing you can use as a weapon. and what's with that overly personal question? and even after that, he uses that info to his advantage like a manipulative brat, Like Bro, you can tell she doesn't have much self-esteem. I have more self-esteem than her and mines pretty low, to begin with, my drawing skills the only thing holding it up and I'm average at school. I wanna see how the author can possibly 'redeem' this brat

Looks all the brain and any signs of evil went to Keisuke and non went to Yousuke lol

Group Leader
Thanks to this chapter, I've rated this series a "4," and deservedly since the author has added two of my least favorite tropes: extremely annoying kid and blackmail. I don't want the kid to get "redeemed," I want him to get what he deserves: a good beating. Unfortunately, like most of these scenarios in Japanase comix, neither will happen and he will simply continue to be an annoying, manipulative fucking asshole for the rest of his life.

And, frankly, I'm getting creeped out by her.

@nobodygattaknow I don’t think Tabata means it that way. o: She doesn’t have a reference after all. She’s an only child who keeps to herself. Any reference she might’ve had might be from hearsay or manga/video game aka otome.

Dex-chan lover
More like "elementary schoolers to day are little shits". Also, it's not just Ueno that's dense, but Tabata as well. Unfortunately, it's just another product of her abysmally low self-esteem. It doesn't help that this brat is taking advantage of her mentality.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Note: Do not tag as shoujo. This manga is published in Young Ace which is a seinen magazine."

I wanted to protest, but then again MMC does seem completely useless and it's bluepilled af, which are seinen traits. Hmmm

Standing in front of the door rehearsing in your head over and over what you’re going to say = too real, too painful

Dex-chan lover
Little brother still elementary schooler but already so scary...
And I thought he was joking about calling the cops. He was not!

Efu

@BCS ah that makes sense. Although the drawing style felt shoujo-ish, but reading it doesn't give me 'that' shoujo vibe. Hehe probably only shoujo hardcores like me will get this.

That said I'm dropping this tho. FMC was crossing the line for me when she thought that MMC served her something that they didn't want to eat in the first place. Like.. That's beyond rude?

I, too, often reject people's kindness out of anxiousness (not trying to justify it), but never once I thought that they're trying to give me crap.

Users who are viewing this thread