Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Careful With Makeovers

Dex-chan lover
Is that an "old fashioned" haircut? I don't see anything wrong with it, it fits her face.

Am...am I old?

Dex-chan lover
yo man i feel tabata about having major anxiety issues over the barber/hair stylist/etc cutting my hair in a way i did not want and find unfitting. that shit can hurt your self-esteem. 😖

thanks for the update!! ueno-kun is such a good boy

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat That haircut looks like it's right out of the 1980s so yeah it's beyond outdated. Japan doesn't really seem to go for the retro nostalgia the way we in the west do either unless it's intentionally kitschy.

Dex-chan lover
Who gave the author permission to make this chapter bout my horrible hairstyle...
Well, kiddin, it already grew back, but damn the memories...the months of suffering...

Dex-chan lover
I thought her hair was cute. Also her self esteem is abysmal. You're not even ugly!

Dex-chan lover
@Suben

But when I google "Short hair feathered" I see lots of beautiful women and actresses and...news anchors...and they're all over 40...oh no. I'm old.

❤️ UENO!!!! He’s so cute when he doesn’t understand why his preferences would impact her choices. Ugu kind of annoys me, but I totally get why she is all over him.

Double-page supporter
This boy is so laid back and tamed. How did his little brother tun into delinquent?

See, this is how you do a "dense" male lead. He picks up on obvious social cues like when she's in discomfort, but doesn't make wild assumptions just based on what she's saying.

Seeing that "swing and miss" on what she said was genuinely pretty heartwarming.

awww this is so heartwarming! btw does anyone else have any more recommendations that have a plot like this with the weird/antisocial/nerdy/"ugly" girl with the popular boy and both of them are dense please? I just find these types of mangas so simple and cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread