Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Girls Are A Pain

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing is, I'm not even really mad. Not because I think she's justified in acting that way- she's not. But rather because to me it's clear she has trust and self esteem issues. She's essentially the mirror image of Tabata. She, like Tabata, believes the worst of how people think about others, but instead of trying to avoid the game of social interaction entirely like Tabata and thus missing out due to her kind nature, she's vowed to become utterly ruthless at it so she can 'win'. It's an interesting dichotomy and I hope they BOTH come to grow a bit.

Gotanda is the best haha 😆 To be honest, Uguisudani would make a more interesting pair with him compared to with Ueno (which will probably never happen either).

Thank you for the update as always 💕

I don't know why, but I really want to se that Uguisudani gives Tabata a make over to give her confidence, because she genuinely cheer for her. I don't think it will happen, but it is nice to think about.

@PhoenixDen That's a good point. I think that's why I don't really hate her. I feel like, as you said, she's also struggling with self esteem and her sense of identity but just in a different way. She also just handles it differently. I'm not condoning her behavior or attitude either. Rather, I think it's just as bad to look down on others (as Usguidan does) as it is to demean yourself (as Tabata does). I guess I'm rather focused on how they can grow rather than how they're acting now which is why, again, I dont really hate her.

Users who are viewing this thread