Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Girls Are A Pain

Gotandaaaaaaa you saw through her!! BEST BOI

Thank you for the update!!

Group Leader
THE FLAG HAS BEEN RAISED
Imma bet that these two are gonna end up together >:D or at least she's gonna belatedly fall for gotanda

Contributor
Oho?

_DJT7V.gif

Dex-chan lover
BEGONE THOT

Everyone pray that someday you get a bro like Gotanda, the ultimate wingman.

Edit: I really hope Brotanda winds up with a nicer girl than that nasty twat.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixDen Plus at the end of the day she's fairly harmless. She's not trying to play dirty because she's deluded herself into thinking that it's all natural so she doesn't have to and for as much as she thinks she's above Tabata she's not so much of a bitch that she's willing to pile on when she sees Tabata start talking herself down.

The realest bro, helping his bro and the bitch girl trying ro scheme them together.

The pseudo cute girl has her own guts and I like the obvious difference that she and Gotunda have. I can see their future, ladies and gents.

But I can't help but say in Gotunda's emotionless tone, begone thot.

As much as I don't like it when she tries to get closer to the blonde guy just because he doesn't oggle at her about her looks, she's a pretty nice person right?

What abou that one time when Tabata went shopping? She doesn't try to make it worse for her when she suddenly starts depreciating herself. Anyways Gotunda should be the perfect man for her.

I kinda love Uguisudani for being cunning and also for being the rare person to not underestimate (?) Tabata. I want Uguisudani to get her own Villainess Noble Girl love story.

Also her name is fun to say!

Users who are viewing this thread