Buta Kizoku wa Mirai wo Kiri Hiraku you desu - Ch. 2 - Beginning... And...

Dex-chan lover
hm other than a 'Tearmoon' situation where he's trying to avoid being executed, you'd think he'd just appear and confront his past self directly/a trusted servant (tho i guess the butler/servant oji-san would've died by that time) or so if not just deal with the consequences of his actions, b/c given how 'stubborn' the current self is, no guarantee he'd listen to instructions and such unless it's harder to send a full body versus just a message because letting him experience one 'failure' might help him reflect a bit more than stopping things from happening and being humbled versus "do x action instead" unless he'd double down on his douchiness after having his ass kicked once

Dex-chan lover
So his future self did get back power and status but at the cost of a whole bunch of stuff that he rather not have lost i see.
Gramps here is happy as hell thou Look at this guy running

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine what you can do with space-time magic irl
:shamihuh:
1st gazillionaire in 20 yrs easy

Dex-chan lover
hm other than a 'Tearmoon' situation where he's trying to avoid being executed, you'd think he'd just appear and confront his past self directly/a trusted servant (tho i guess the butler/servant oji-san would've died by that time) or so if not just deal with the consequences of his actions, b/c given how 'stubborn' the current self is, no guarantee he'd listen to instructions and such unless it's harder to send a full body versus just a message because letting him experience one 'failure' might help him reflect a bit more than stopping things from happening and being humbled versus "do x action instead" unless he'd double down on his douchiness after having his ass kicked once
Gee, I wonder if sending an entire adult human being(alive, presumably with clothes) is harder than a small paper package(not alive).

A lot of small typo mistakes here and there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think we're really seeing a 180 degree turn here, after all, the MC is not delusional, he just kept adding layers upon layers of willful denial. So perhaps something small like this was indeed enough to set things straight for him. Metaphorically speaking, the cup was already close to overflowing, it just needed one more droplet.

I'm rooting for him with all my might.

The mc is about to embark in an ardous journey of self-improving, changing his physical appearance which is very difficult, his mind set which is even harder to do, habits die the hardest, them change the way the people around him look at him, all at the same time to finally become what? a trap ? because that is the front page art, a boy that looks like girl with a sword wider and taller than his entire body. the plot is interesting but all that work to end up with that result is just ridiculous. It seems like the reward for all that monumental work is to be a effeminate boy. it just feel wrong

Dex-chan lover
The mc is about to embark in an ardous journey of self-improving, changing his physical appearance which is very difficult, his mind set which is even harder to do, habits die the hardest, them change the way the people around him look at him, all at the same time to finally become what? a trap ? because that is the front page art, a boy that looks like girl with a sword wider and taller than his entire body. the plot is interesting but all that work to end up with that result is just ridiculous. It seems like the reward for all that monumental work is to be a effeminate boy. it just feel wrong
I think it’s mainly to be a better, disciplined person. The trap part’s just for shits and giggles!

Users who are viewing this thread