Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Group Leader
The translation quality improved a lot, thank you very much. :)
Thanks for the feedback. I just have to divide my brain into different parts to make it work.
Welp, not really.

I create a new workflow to improve the quality. However, it takes a little more time to get it done.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So, she really summon the dragon, n the stampede happen, then the dragon eating the stampede?
Nice...
(OωO )...

Supporter
9 chapters remain.

Kind of a nothing burger chapter apart from the like what last 5 pages or so? I'm assuming it was axed since like nothing has been plotwise closed up.

9 chapters remain? I thought we were just caught up to raws.

Dex-chan lover
9 chapters remain? I thought we were just caught up to raws.
Publication is marked as complete and final chapter is Volume 8, Chapter 46. At least that's what the main page says. I have agree on it looking unlikely so much could be solved in so few chapters, with nothing really seemingly moving towards the end yet. Whatever the end would be. But at least Slow is still no less fat, despite his best efforts. Surely he should be slim by the end.

Supporter
Maybe it was axed and they will just do a 'skip to the epilog' ending for the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, no one's mentioning the fact that according to chapter 35, the dragon will take the princess of the current era(from Hugh Jack I presume) as price for summoning, and Charlotte IS that very princess from Hugh Jack(as revealed in chapter 36)...

Dex-chan lover
Uh, no one's mentioning the fact that according to chapter 35, the dragon will take the princess of the current era(from Hugh Jack I presume) as price for summoning, and Charlotte IS that very princess from Hugh Jack(as revealed in chapter 36)...
It would be cool if instead of just ending on nothing charlote died and so the manga ended.

Contributor
Slow has been inadvertently reigniting romantic feelings in Alicia lately. Being on team Charlotte, I don't think I want to see his ex-fiancee become his fiancee again. Then again, I've never really been fond of the harem undertones in this, with Alicia, Tina and maybe even Karina who could be potential love interests.

On another note, monsters are beginning to organize into a dangerous force. I guess this might be similar to how the nation of Hugh Jack fell into ruin and became overrun with monsters. I hope that dragon is an ally, related to Charlotte's wish and not another enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Slow has been inadvertently reigniting romantic feelings in Alicia lately. Being on team Charlotte, I don't think I want to see his ex-fiancee become his fiancee again. Then again, I've never really been fond of the harem undertones in this, with Alicia, Tina and maybe even Karina who could be potential love interests.

On another note, monsters are beginning to organize into a dangerous force. I guess this might be similar to how the nation of Hugh Jack fell into ruin and became overrun with monsters. I hope that dragon is an ally, related to Charlotte's wish and not another enemy.
I wouldn't say he's regaining feelings for Alicia at all, instead he's rather confused why she suddenly changed her behaviour, also him defending her and all before was more a sense of responsibility than it was love.

Have to say Charlotte is getting a little hard to bear, by creating problems out of nothing <_<

And Alicia's weird near stalker-ish change isn't exactly helping it ugh

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte is being ostracized for being seemingly useless because she didn't had a chance to practice, because all her efforts leading to disastrous failures.

Again, not knowing the price, she summoned the dragon unknowing of the price she probably will have to pay herself...

Users who are viewing this thread