Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Savior

refreshing that a revenge manga doesnt include just r_ing the female antagonists. makes the mc way more sympathetic and the mangaka as well.
I find it kinda weird that some people here find torturing someone to death alright, but that is taking things too far.

Dex-chan lover
I find it kinda weird that some people here find torturing someone to death alright, but that is taking things too far.
its simple really,
the rword instantly makes the revenge inherently sexual. which is weird and doesnt sit right with a lot of people. also its not him alone doing the revenge, he lets the ones which suffered in this world (villagers) also take their revenge. and lastly, we are reading revenge manga and people want to root for the "good" guy. many people had the intrusive thought: "i wanna harm them as revenge" but no one sees r*pe as revenge (in the current time). also people will accept what they want to accept and very few will accept sexual crimes

TLDR: its less worse in fiction

its simple really,
the rword instantly makes the revenge inherently sexual. which is weird and doesnt sit right with a lot of people. also its not him alone doing the revenge, he lets the ones which suffered in this world (villagers) also take their revenge. and lastly, we are reading revenge manga and people want to root for the "good" guy. many people had the intrusive thought: "i wanna harm them as revenge" but no one sees r*pe as revenge (in the current time). also people will accept what they want to accept and very few will accept sexual crimes

TLDR: its less worse in fiction
That’s like, your opinion. A weird one at that, when you are fine with characters getting tortured. Also you can say “rape”.

Users who are viewing this thread