Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Selfish Woman

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if his sister is the godness who sent the classmates to that world.... to make sure her brother kills them all for her sake.
that would be quite the twist tho i don't think we'd get the sense that she had a cruel aspect to her considering she was a shut in before, even if she did somehow 'reunite' and was able to 'forgive' /accept his actions (esp since a lot of the townsppl got revenge too)

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait ... did the ML ... ACTUALLY FINALLY KILL-MURDER SOMEONE ... huh! That was ... unexpected. Finally got his hands dirty huh. Well, it's better than letting a kid do the deed. At least the author is not that cold, LMAO.

In other news, we'll get to see the plot armor strength of the Elf and the Orc. Honestly, if I was on the evil side the Princess would have already been dead. Then again, we needed the plot hax to make it through that one story line ... well technically most of the recent ones.

Dex-chan lover
Going by the end of the chapter, the princess power and grandpa inventions are because they're probably descendents from other people who was isekai'ed in the past.

I've been wondering on why Takeshi simply woke up in the other world after dying, while his classmates were summoned.

Hypothesis, the goddess from time to time summon people, either to try change / advance the world, or for her own sick amusement, I wouldn't be surprised if the Demon King was one too and she summoned the entire class to kill him because things got out of control.

Now, this is probably just me expecting too much of the mangaka, but what if Takeshi suffering is all the goddess doing? We already know he's level 0 and has a mysterious skill, so what if he's a counterbalance to his classmates? She purposely made that naturally bad people all ended in the same class, then she made their leader push everyone into being even crazier and bully Takeshi, just to ensure he would want to kill all of them?

His mysterious skill might even be a debuff to his classmates, make them irrationally hate him, ensuring they'll screw up one way or another during their confrontations, he might even had it while on earth.
Literally plot armor as a power.

TLDR
I'm probably putting more thought in the story than the mangaka is :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Are these two the first ones to show any actual remorse for his sister's death? That's refreshing. They still deserved what they got for their horrific acts, but it is nice seeing that not the entire class was into burning a girl to death.

I wonder if this is some sort of matter between reincarnation vs summoning? His classmates came over and got crystals and powers by a goddess, but he died and woke up here. The others she is talking about at the end might also have been reincarnators (or descended from them) as well.

His sister is likely in this world now too.

Perhaps his power is built on a different system as well? Like it needs awakening, but won't need a crystal since he was reborn here and not just plopped in like classmates?

Double-page supporter
Wait wait wait wait ... did the ML ... ACTUALLY FINALLY KILL-MURDER SOMEONE ... huh! That was ... unexpected. Finally got his hands dirty huh. Well, it's better than letting a kid do the deed. At least the author is not that cold, LMAO.

In other news, we'll get to see the plot armor strength of the Elf and the Orc. Honestly, if I was on the evil side the Princess would have already been dead. Then again, we needed the plot hax to make it through that one story line ... well technically most of the recent ones.
I mean, MC killed people before. In fact, he personally speared the swords guy in the second chapter. It's just that his favourite way of committing vengeance is "leave them at the mercy of their victims", which actually makes him more sympathetic to me. He's not just a killer, he's an avenger. And, as we know, leaving people at mercy of their victims has been long regarded as synonym for sending them off to a certain death.

Dex-chan lover
Lava physics is always pretty hilarious in manga. You won't sink through it because it's really dense.

Dex-chan lover
Are these two the first ones to show any actual remorse for his sister's death?
The unique thing about them is that they seem brainwashed. As long as they could delude themselves that they were fighting woman harassment, they could justify any evil deed. And here I thought their insistence on calling everything harassment was just a verbal tic, like with the guy who kept yapping about being a 'heir to a hospital'.
And it looks like they weren't even Yasuda's followers in the first place, at least not directly. Once they learned that none of their efforts were done for the sake of feminism, they broke.

Fed-Kun's army
T
The unique thing about them is that they seem brainwashed. As long as they could delude themselves that they were fighting woman harassment, they could justify any evil deed. And here I thought their insistence on calling everything harassment was just a verbal tic, like with the guy who kept yapping about being a 'heir to a hospital'.
And it looks like they weren't even Yasuda's followers in the first place, at least not directly. Once they learned that none of their efforts were done for the sake of feminism, they broke.
They remind me modern day feminist and inclusivity. They want to do the good thing but didnt realise they harm the very idea they want to protect.

Users who are viewing this thread