Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 32.1 - Idol I

Dex-chan lover
looks like she's not involved with the group that started the fire judging by her expression heck she might not even know that her classmate's plan involved arson. But what she does is put a grain of salt on the grieving big brother and mocking his death little sister. Her death probably not as painfull as the other (i think)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry ... didn't read the half chapter because I don't like half chapters I'll just wait for the other half. If that's how it released so be it but I can still wait for the rest.

Dex-chan lover
interesting power, i wonder if they've used their powers on other classmates, even accidental (if they have i don't remember lol) b/c other than 'worshiping' the ringleader so to speak i would've expected everyone to just mess with each other/have a free for all/power struggle

Dex-chan lover
interesting power, i wonder if they've used their powers on other classmates, even accidental (if they have i don't remember lol) b/c other than 'worshiping' the ringleader so to speak i would've expected everyone to just mess with each other/have a free for all/power struggle
I mean, I assume that it's about the overwhelming power and willingness to rule. Yasuda and his fangirl are clearly powerful enough to take down most of their faction by themselves.

We also learn from the goblin guy that he is still at the bottom of their internal hierarchy, so that implies that any power struggle they might have had was already resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Should have just accepted the card so the scout will go away. Then later they can just throw the card to that annoying girl

Dex-chan lover
Easily one of the most cringe classmates of the MC, which is quite impressive.

Girl's delusions made my eyes bleed.

Dex-chan lover
.....people called him a pig, yet the real pig is standing on stage
This is where I get confused. Sure he isn't attractive but we've seen at least 3 other classmates that were worlds uglier. Was it just because the MC was too nice that he allowed it?

Users who are viewing this thread