Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - Racing Games

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I'm down for this guy dying another 97 times but the author will probably create some bug in his game logic mc exploits. or he stupidly turns off his lives system lolz
It look like he revives exactly where he dies and no invincibility between. Maybe they corner him in a trap where he dies and revives automatically to die again.

Group Leader
I mean I'm down for this guy dying another 97 times but the author will probably create some bug in his game logic mc exploits. or he stupidly turns off his lives system lolz
You just need to bury him alive, or trap him in a container stronger than his max strength and fill it with water or replace the air with gas. He'll just keep dying and reviving in place till he runs out of lives.

Dex-chan lover
You just need to bury him alive, or trap him in a container stronger than his max strength and fill it with water or replace the air with gas. He'll just keep dying and reviving in place till he runs out of lives.
Good idea in theory, but I'd be worried that this guy can bullshit in a lack of need to breathe. Remember, he already doesn't need to rest, sleep or eat.

Dex-chan lover
.... why the fuck doesn't the princess's ability work on this guy? the car hitting him was a major chance to finish him off if they prioritized seizing his stone while he was 'dead', or at least nerfed back to human levels of bullshit. then even MC should've been able to overpower and hog tie his ass...

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Why wouldn't Princess' ability work in this situation? I get that it's probably because they need to make the fight more tense but they should have come up with a better explanation. Like Princess can only nullify his power to swap abilities but not the abilities themselves or something.

I hope they have magic to regrow Ragda's leg. Either that or replace her leg with a cross or something.

Dex-chan lover
.... why the fuck doesn't the princess's ability work on this guy? the car hitting him was a major chance to finish him off if they prioritized seizing his stone while he was 'dead', or at least nerfed back to human levels of bullshit. then even MC should've been able to overpower and hog tie his ass...

Wait. Why wouldn't Princess' ability work in this situation? I get that it's probably because they need to make the fight more tense but they should have come up with a better explanation. Like Princess can only nullify his power to swap abilities but not the abilities themselves or something.

I hope they have magic to regrow Ragda's leg. Either that or replace her leg with a cross or something.
Because he can attack her outside her range and he's knowledgeable enough to keep distance. The manga explicitly states that they would've had a chance if she snuck up on him but they don't while he's aware of her presence.

How does it come that this guy isn't superior to Yasuda with his cheat abilities?

With his high mobility for example he can evade the lasers and even if he dies he can retry to avoid mistakes and remembering attack patterns similar to the Return Hero from Hero has Returned

Group Leader
Must admit, author has good creativity for powers. Even if he need to bullshit some wins for Hirota sometimes because of it haha.

Dex-chan lover
How does it come that this guy isn't superior to Yasuda with his cheat abilities?

With his high mobility for example he can evade the lasers and even if he dies he can retry to avoid mistakes and remembering attack patterns similar to the Return Hero from Hero has Returned

Being fair? Yasuda was capable of wrangling the idiot brigade that the entirety of this class turned out to be, which I doubt this guy could do.
And we still haven't actually seen what Yasuda's power is.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so we know that he has 7 different possible powers that require manual switching and have a cool-down time before they can be used again. And since he can attack from outside the princesses’ range she can’t just stop him.
Hmmm…..

What if they kill him, then when he’s in the couple of seconds of invincibility before he can use his power again they have the princesses come out of hiding just barely outside her range and sprint over to him while he’s still “weak”?

Dex-chan lover
Because he can attack her outside her range and he's knowledgeable enough to keep distance. The manga explicitly states that they would've had a chance if she snuck up on him but they don't while he's aware of her presence.
ah yes if only they had a chance to surprise him

like idk maybe during the revival period after he gets hit by a car, perhaps one the princess was driving?

Dex-chan lover
Don't even need to kill him right away or contain him if you can keep him from switching his abilities AND slow cook his HP, for example by using electric shock.

Users who are viewing this thread