Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - Racing Games

Dex-chan lover
more cruel that he can get a new life by killing each 100 lives. he is as bad like the necromancer classmate.
I hope his death will be slow and fearful.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That guy. Not only he took one, or two, but he took three! He took three arrows in the knee, and could still sprinting without problem!
I'm sure he will be a great town's guard.

Do we think he started with a Konami cheat code for lives, started with 99 lives, or killed some 9800 people to get to 99 lives from his original 1 life? If he is running video game logic for his power, then it might be better to get him to clip into wall or mountainside to trap him until the princess can nullify his power. The problem I see with trying to kill him 97 more times is that there is no guarantee that one of his abilities isn't a save point that he can reload to if he is in a pinch.

Dex-chan lover
Am I alone in wanting a little levity with Truck-kun's isekai-counterpart throwing that guy into either a new world or his old one?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I'm down for this guy dying another 97 times but the author will probably create some bug in his game logic mc exploits. or he stupidly turns off his lives system lolz
I would really LOVE if the author implement autosave glitch LOL. Remember in some games like fallout where your autosave only led you to replay your death many times lmao

Dex-chan lover
ah yes if only they had a chance to surprise him

like idk maybe during the revival period after he gets hit by a car, perhaps one the princess was driving?
From what I'm looking at in the manga, she moved too far away from for it to really effect him. That or the author did an oopsie.

Fed-Kun's army
He explicitly has invincibility frames. But a trap might work.
Is he has invincibility frames, he can override his stats to increase his speed and endurance. Traps might not work. Unless he gets thrown into a volcano and is a mile down into lava. This one is tough because he can change his stats.

Dex-chan lover
Throw him into a volcano or at the bottom of the ocean. He has to breathe. But I think they will to force him to swap out all of his abilities and get him when they are on cooldown.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!
Throw him into a volcano or at the bottom of the ocean. He has to breathe. But I think they will to force him to swap out all of his abilities and get him when they are on cooldown.
Wouldn't the princess being nearby cancel his abilities anyway? Feels like it'd be ideal to grab him from behind and someone stabbing him, but hopefully he wouldn't just' respawn' to a diff place

Dex-chan lover
Is he has invincibility frames, he can override his stats to increase his speed and endurance. Traps might not work. Unless he gets thrown into a volcano and is a mile down into lava. This one is tough because he can change his stats.
Exactly, the bastard is really adaptable.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes if only they had a chance to surprise him

like idk maybe during the revival period after he gets hit by a car, perhaps one the princess was driving?
It's not an automatic ability, she has to activate it. If she had known he could revive maybe she would've, but who knows.

Aggregator gang
OUr heroes screw up big time.
If yasu dont yell the princess to back off his ability to revive and to have acces to the passive skills would be sealed.
Yeah he can throw stones but when the car hit he totaly stunned and he dont realy realise what the situation is.
One good thing come from this. The autor dont want to use the princess as solution. We may saw something interesting as a solution.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Wouldn't the princess being nearby cancel his abilities anyway? Feels like it'd be ideal to grab him from behind and someone stabbing him, but hopefully he wouldn't just' respawn' to a diff place
Yeah and some of us wondered why they didn't get him after the car crash, but someone suggested that he would just attack her ouf of her cancelling range. A surprise attack from the princess should work theoretically, but this guy reeks of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
OUr heroes screw up big time.
If yasu dont yell the princess to back off his ability to revive and to have acces to the passive skills would be sealed.
Yeah he can throw stones but when the car hit he totaly stunned and he dont realy realise what the situation is.
One good thing come from this. The autor dont want to use the princess as solution. We may saw something interesting as a solution.
Yeah and some of us wondered why they didn't get him after the car crash, but someone suggested that he would just attack her ouf of her cancelling range. A surprise attack from the princess should work theoretically, but this guy reeks of bullshit.
Manga pages clearly show that he revives outside her range. And it's clearly stated that there is a real risk of him just rushing the princess and taking her down with him due to sheer momentum. Basically, cancelling his powers at the moment carried a real risk of him becoming a human projectile and taking princess down with him.

Dex-chan lover
Make sense to since his ability is based on games
It would also be a chance for MC to shine again. His greatest asset is his knowledge of his former classmates after all and now he can also show others how to deal with the unnatural game logic.

Users who are viewing this thread