By Any Chance Is There a Gyaru Kind to Us? Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The female university life I look up to

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi.

I'm with you. I don't really mind the make up and new fashion, but I would've preferred they should've worked on that natural beauty of hers along with her dark hair as a black haired bishoujo, but it is a manga about gyaru. Like flashy hair, flashy fashion, flashy everything.

Double-page supporter
I dont get why this one get in this tank? Can someone explain?

I was expecting romance & stuff while reading the description, and looking at the cover. However, the title "Maybe a gal is kind to us? Anthology comic" and description can be interpreted this way aswell. I was too shallow with my expectaions.

@Hachi015 I think this will help? ^

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi agree tbh, more than looks it’s about confidence. But hey, if a makeover was what she needed to become confident then it works I guess

Contributor
And suddently, we got a good chapter since the first one, because we don't have a Annoying nerd/Shy/akward Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Emergence route DENIED
oh thank god i was worried a lot when those ugly flags keep popping out until it was mowed down by the senpais

Dex-chan lover
Interesting idea. I was expecting some yuri tbh. But I agree that she didn't looked that good after the makeover, there was no need to dye her hair really.

Some "light yuri" after 4 het stories will feel strange no matter how it's sliced.

Had to double check it was part of the anthology. It doesn't flow well with the other chapters. It really feels like it would have benefited being published somewhere else.

But they are gals so it still fits, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and the description never said anything about the "good for nothing protagonists" needing to be male. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread