By Spring - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - If you give out money

Dex-chan lover
/a/nonymous' translation, isn't as fluid as Akatsuki Scan's one. Though, granted, I've read way worse.

@Greenfrost I'm just the TS guy so I don't know but our TL pointed out that Akatsuki's TL missed an entire word and this happened more than once

Y0oTvIy.jpg

Double-page supporter
Damn, take the poor kid's money, then act like you have the high ground. Self-entitled bitches out here...

Fed-Kun's army
Thx goodness there's a bike and an ossan
Poor dude is just want to befriend the unconfirmed prostitute while there's a weird bitch obsessed with him

Supporter
Takasaki-san is likely used to always getting her way and has never faced any real opposition in life. Because of that, she is unable/unwilling to concede in matters, and immediately lashes out when she's rejected. The triangle of characters in this chapter somewhat reminded me of Aku no Hana, with Takasaki filling the role of Nanako Saeki; I just hope this series doesn't get as dark.

Contributor
The second part was wholesome.

Hope their relationship will improve even more.

Dex-chan lover
As i thought, shes just having a breather under the bridge but rumors turn her into a slut. Now, i didnt really like her classmate attitude almost like she owns him. Scary.
Sort of a princess and the frog tale.

Users who are viewing this thread