By Spring - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Home

@Siquall, @KyuMazu, Had to reread this chapter after reading the most recent chapter,
Shigeo's attitude,Haru's utter distrust towards him and some uncanny resemblance to Souta in his facial expressions AND speech patterns raised some ominous red flags to me (i had to reread the raw version too bc of said flags being a bit diluted in the translation, and my initial fear was true, as stepdad uses "boku" as a 1st person pronoun despite of behaving more like an "ore" user. Who's the only character who uses "boku" in this manga? Souta ofc).
Chances of Haru's stepdad being Souta's biological dad and a sexual highschool girls' predator have increased a lot after chapter 19

@KyuMazu
well, he deceives high school students to ruin their lives. He did it with Fumi, with the JK from ch. 19 and his mannerisms and behavior towards Haru makes me think he wants something more from her and used her mom as a pretense. This chapter raised big and massive red flags for me after rereading it in raw

Double-page supporter
i see. so all of that money is from her father which she never uses.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of weird of Haru to accept Sou money from the start considering her current situation and clear aversion to "money buys anything".
Also, is like Sou mother has him in a cage all for herself, like her pet to assert her dominance. Really manipulative.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of weird of Haru to accept Sou money from the start considering her current situation and clear aversion to "money buys anything".
Also, is like Sou mother has him in a cage all for herself, like her pet to assert her dominance. Really manipulative.
it's not about the money for her. dude is giving her literal pocket change, you can't buy much of anything with such small amounts. it's the equivalent of giving someone nickels and dimes lmao. plus, i think she realizes he's just a harmless and lonely boy, and he's not asking her to do anything weird or sexual.

Users who are viewing this thread