By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The usual place

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a while since I have wanted to see through the ending of a manga. I hope it will be satisfying .

Souta really stuck between rock and hard places. Between poverty, bullies, and manipulative mom.

Btw, it's a really bad idea, going to the bridge dressed like that. It can be a final nail in the coffin -- being ravaged and all. Oh, good heaven, I don't even want to imagine that to happen.

@Rdrop mom is overdoing it tbh. Betrayal and abandonment traumas ain't excuses to mistreat and humilliate her son.
in the next chapter (the one with the axe notice), she actually crosses the line and goes into physical abuse territory. As far as the japanese penal code states, what Fumi is doing is causality for prison.

Fed-Kun's army
Moms a bitch hope something bad happens fail to get work so she chose that route I know time was tough but the way she treated her son was wrong she can go to hell for that and being a huge slut.

Aggregator gang
Everyone can go fuck themselves, except for mc and haru-san. Please, Haru, don't do some stupid shit

Users who are viewing this thread