By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The usual place

I hope Souta points out Fumi's hypocrisy soon, but I fear for his safety if he does.

@ArgoFreese What will be the final trigger that will make Sou-chan put two and two?
What's the worse thing she'll do to him if he snaps and confronts his mama about the truth? Bitchslap him? Abandon him?
Who will see him cross-dressed like the dreaded prostitute?
Next time on By Spring Z!

He's going to see her with a customer (probably Igarashi.) And immediately runaway from the scene. Souta at this point knows deep down what's going on, he just needs hard evidence to break the denial. @WhisCalifa69

Dex-chan lover
my mother hate prostitution with all of fibre of her being, no way

Ironic isn't it?

you either dia as a good single mother, or life too long and see yourself become prostitute

i understand why souta wouldn't put two and two together. with the mother upbringing souta like an idiot , basically gaslighting him all through out his life......man, that's not a life.

@TheSilverhand Lust (and then love) turned him into that. The rebellious part will win over when he finally finds out the truth, soon.

@lalahbloo at least he is finally knowing. He just needs the (in)adequate catalyst to connect the dots and flip his shit. Will be him watching his mom leaving from a love hotel or Matoba with his coy comments?

Dex-chan lover
It's getting worse every chapter, i'm surprised that MC of this manga didn't go full Boy's Abyss MC right now.

@ICYCOZY if something, it's a good thing he still retains a bit of his childlike innocence. That alone is the only thing that is preventing him from going full Reiji.

But said innocence will be put to a sudden end when he finally connects the dots and discovers the harshest unwanted truths about his mom. He might think all women are liars who only want men's money and bc of his unstable psyche, he might go full misogynistic (mirroring Fumi's misandry). That warped mindset he is gonna develop after snapping might destroy his relationship with Haru (even though he vowed to stop buying her, he still thinks she is with him bc of his money) and be used by Yuri to her favor if she decides to not give up on him.

Users who are viewing this thread