By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Не делай из меня дуру

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69 there’s no way it’s going to be finished in two chapters. 😨 We need a little more than that. Do you think it got axed? 🪓

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69 do you think it’s going to have a good ending or a bad ending? How do you think it’s going to end? Any predictions?

@WhisCalifa69
Eloping seems to be the best possible situation.Suicide.... i mean Souta is the one who is most miserable here.Haru is unhappy but i dont think she is unhappy enough(at least until ch.20) to the point where she would commit suicide along with Souta.She would try to convince him otherwise,if that were the case,i think.Also abt Haru's Stepfather,the story was showing him as a not a good person.But nothing happened?

@Kzzz1 in the end, it's mostly Haru's inability to get over her biodad's death (as of Ch. 16) and her overwhelming desire to be independent.
It's gonna be the only unresolved plot point, because, tbh, everything was kinda tied up (Souta getting exposed, Fumi finding out Souta's activities, townspeople taking matters and closing the bridge, a thing foreshadowed since Ch. 1,when one of them said he wanted more surveillance in said bridge; and Souta finding out his mom's job and confronting her).

Gonna wait for the english subs.

My opinion and prediction:
Would Haru try to whisk Souta?She must sacrifice her younger years to free her and Souta, although that means she could get arrested(underage s__ is prohibited, and if he is actually 18)and the costs of giving new life, to bury the suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread